Ahava Brightening Serum Reviews: Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Ahava brightening serum?
The manufacturer says that AHAVA Dead Sea Laboratories is the company behind this firming and contouring night cream, all products of which are founded on the skin replenishing and rejuvenating powers of minerals naturally derived from Dead Sea water.
Ahava Age Control Brightening and Renewal Serum Resurfacing Peel, US $67 for 30 ml, is an anti-aging cream specially formulated to revive and rejuvenate skin around your eyes every night, and deliver youthful improvements while you sleep.
Ahava Brightening Serum: Does it really work?
This product’s manufacturer has placed the following claims about what this product can do to promote your skin’s health and youthful beauty:
- Lighten dark spots and promote the transformation of your dull skin to a brighter overall complexion.
- Complement your skin’s natural renewal process that happens at night by facilitating faster skin cell turnovers and speeding up skin regeneration.
- Boost your skin’s moisture content to smoothen and soften your skin.
- Improve the appearance of visible signs of damage and aging.
This product is laden with proprietary ingredients that have been synthetically designed to help correct visible signs of skin damage and aging, most notably wrinkles and age spots.
What are the ingredients in ahava brightening serum?
- VF BrighteningTM: Consists of components that inhibit melanin production to promote lighter dark marks and help your skin turnover to reveal a brighter overall skin tone.
- 3DTM Complex: Has wrinkle correcting functions that help plump skin and restore elasticity and volume to make creases on skin appear smoother and much less noticeable.
- ß-WhiteTM: Consists of peptides that cause lower melanin production levels to promote your overall skin fairness and radiance.
- Dead Sea Water: Laden with a host of minerals, this helps restore your skin’s healthy nutrient levels that help reverse signs of damage and aging as these minerals promote the better health of your skin.
Benefits of Ahava brightening serum
- This product has been formulated with proprietary complexes and claims to have improve ingredient potency to deliver on desired results. But some customers have mentioned that it takes a lot of time before showing any visible effects in their reviews.
- Evidence and user experience suggest that this product is capable of delivering improvements within just several weeks of regular product use.
- Ahava Age Control Brightening and Renewal Serum reviews includes a study conducted by an independent institution that involved 40 volunteers and regular product use that lasted for 42 days, where 93 per cent of subjects agreed that dark spots appeared lighter.
Disadvantages of Ahava brightening serum
- This product is relatively more expensive than its drugstore counterparts.
- The product is packaged in a pump that oddly dispenses the product and normally results to wastage.
- Despite the very long list of product ingredients, most of the potentially beneficial components are listed after phenoxyethanol, used as preservative, which means that these beneficial ingredients may not be added for performance but for marketing purposes only since it is likely that these are present in very low amounts that will hardly cause improvements to your skin.
Does ahava brightening serum have any Side Effects?
This product contains several ingredients, including botanical components, but also including butylene glycol and menthol, which can all cause skin irritations that can range from mild to severe.
How to Apply Ahava brightening serum
- Ahava Age Control Brightening and Renewal Serum must be integrated with the rest of the products that you apply on your skin as part of your day time and night time skin care routines.
- When using this product, always make it a point to layer with sunscreen during the day as some product components may cause your skin to become more sensitive to sun damage.
- For best results, the manufacturer recommends that this product must be layered with the AHAVA Age Control Even Tone Sleeping Cream.
Final Verdict- Ahava brightening serum
Ahava Age Control Brightening and Renewal Serum may be formulated with ideal components to help you achieve your skin lightening and brightening goals. However, you will only find this product satisfactory when you have rationally tamed your expectations. Remember that stopping aging cannot be your goal but, minimizing signs of aging and delaying its onset should be.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."