Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Ahava mineral body shaper cellulite control?
When you find that your cellulites are unbearable for you to see, you might want to try keep your hopes up to eliminate it with Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control, US $50 for 200 ml.
Ahava mineral body shaper cellulite control: Does it really work?
This product commits to deliver for you the following cellulite improvement benefits:
- Improve the moisture content of skin on the cellulite-affected area
- Give the surface of your skin a comforting, silkier feel
- Noticeably enhance the contour of your skin as cellulite appear less visible
- Deliver Osmoter, a company patented formula that is enriched with minerals
- Add a massaging action to product application to enhance formula absorption with the use of a rollerball tip
This product is designed and distributed by AHAVA Dead Sea Laboratories, which claims unprecedented expertise in R&D in skincare that concerns the mineral-rich Dead Sea water.
What are the Ingredients in Ahava mineral body shaper cellulite control?
- Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water): Found to be rich in minerals that benefit your skin’s health and appearance, it also protects your skin from damage caused by environmental factors, as well as oxidative stress and even senescence
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil: Deeply hydrate skin and keeps it moisturized over a prolonged period of time
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking.
- Dunaliella Salina (Dead Sea Alga) Extract: Mineral rich, it has a natural protective and cell energizing properties that help enhance skin recovery and healing, including producing more collagen, to prop up your skin and make the dimpling appear less visible
How to Apply Ahava mineral body shaper cellulite control
Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control must be used morning or night in the shower.
Using the rollerball applicator, massage the product against your skin in circular motion for about 2 minutes before rinsing off the product.
Benefits of Ahava mineral body shaper cellulite control
- Dead Sea contains mineral-rich content, but also can prove to be bit harsh on skin having allergies or in case of sensitive skin type.
- Product comes with a massaging rollerball tip which enhances product absorption and effectiveness in plumping up your cellulite-affected skin
- Lightweight, non-sticky formulation also leaves a shine on your skin even after rinsing
Disadvantages of Ahava mineral body shaper cellulite control
- Product contains PEGs, toxins that can easily attach to carcinogens
- Formula can leave a burning sensation on newly waxed or shaved skin
- Company presents no evidence of product effectivity.
- There is no explanation of how the ingredients work to deliver on product commitments
Final Verdict- Ahava mineral body shaper cellulite control
Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control is made with an innovative complex of cellulite-enhancing ingredients not commonly seen in firming creams. It could be worth the wait if only there were more information available about the formula and product effectivity.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.