Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control?
When you find that your cellulites are unbearable for you to see, you might want to try keep your hopes up to eliminate it with Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control, US $50 for 200 ml. This product commits to deliver for you the following cellulite improvement benefits:
- Visibly improve how your cellulite appear, regardless of where these are located.
- Improve the moisture content of skin on the cellulite-affected area.
- Give the surface of your skin a comforting, silkier feel.
- Deliver Osmoter, a company patented formula that is enriched with minerals.
- Add a massaging action to product application to enhance formula absorption with the use of a rollerball tip.
What are the Ingredients in Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control ?
- Maris Aqua (Dead Sea Water): Found to be rich in minerals that benefit your skin’s health and appearance, it also protects your skin from damage caused by environmental factors.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose: Enhances the product quality as it also delivers this product’s beneficial ingredients faster and more easily.
- Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil: Deeply hydrate skin and keeps it moisturized over a prolonged period of time.
- Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate: Works to beautify your skin in three ways: deep moisturize, provide antioxidant protection, and thicken your skin’s outer barrier which protects against future skin damage but, more importantly, makes your cellulites appear much less noticeable. Unfortunately, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
- Dunaliella Salina (Dead Sea Alga) Extract: Mineral rich, it has a natural protective and cell energizing properties that help enhance skin recovery and healing, including producing more collagen, to prop up your skin and make the dimpling appear less visible.
- Arginine: Brightens your skin, calms irritant reactions, and aids in restoring your skin’s healthier status.
How to apply Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control must be used at morning or at night in the shower.
- Using the rollerball applicator, massage the product against your skin in circular motion for about 2 minutes before rinsing off the product.
Benefits of Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control
- Dead Sea is well-known for its mineral-rich content, therefore giving basis for this product’s claims about the rich makeup of this body of water.
- Product comes with a massaging roller ball tip which enhances product absorption and effectiveness in plumping up your cellulite-affected skin.
- Lightweight, non-sticky formulation also leaves a shine on your skin even after rinsing. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Disadvantages Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control
- Product contains PEGs, toxins that can easily attach to carcinogens.
- Formula can leave a burning sensation on newly waxed or shaved skin.
- Company presents no evidence of product effectiveness.
- There is no explanation of how the ingredients work to deliver on product commitments.
Final Verdict: Ahava Mineral Body Shaper Cellulite Control
Ahava Mineral Shaper Cellulite Control is made with an innovative complex of cellulite-enhancing ingredients not commonly seen in firming creams. It could be worth the wait if only there were more information available about the formula and product effectiveness.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.