Ahava Uplift Night Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM?
Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM, US $85 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is an anti-aging product that practically works like a skin firming cream. More specifically, the makers of this product claims that this cream has been formulated to deliver the following beauty and health benefits for your skin:
- Restore your skin’s lost nutrients and moisture to plump and reawaken your tired, sluggish skin
- Improve your skin texture and structure to tighten and pull up saggy skin
- Provide your skin better and more potent protection from extrinsic and intrinsic stressors that produce free radicals that attack and which can destroy your skin cells
- Improve your skin elasticity, density and firmness AHAVA Dead Sea Laboratories is the company behind this firming and contouring night cream, all products of which are founded on the skin replenishing and rejuvenating powers of minerals naturally derived from Dead Sea water.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM?
- Dead Sea Water: Naturally rich in minerals your skin needs to restore its healthier, younger self, this component also contains powerful antioxidants that protect your skin from further damage and signs of aging as your skin begins to recover from damages incurred throughout several years.
- Bisabolol: Improves skin synthesis, this ingredient also has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps relieve skin irritations as well as promote a more even toned skin complexion
- Shea Butter: Deep moisturizes your skin to restore better hydration to keep your skin well-protected from dryness that can lead to permanent damage and irritations
- Aloe Barbadensis Juice: It reduce skin inflammation. Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
How To Apply Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM
Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM can be easily worked into your nightly skin care routine, applying the product on your face, neck and chest following a fresh cleansing and toning.
Benefits Of Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM
- This product is based on extensive R&D made particularly on the skin health and beauty benefits that can be derived from Dead Sea Water.
- The manufacture claims that this product provides firmer and tighter skin in just 28 days of nightly product application. Although customer reviews state a different story
- This product is suitable for all skin types.
Disadvantages Of Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM
- Formula is laden with benzyl salicylate, an endocrine-disrupting chemical that can also cause skin to become irritated.
- Product contains fragrance ingredients that can cause allergic reactions.
- An Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM review posted by a user laments over the absence of any visible improvement after finishing 1 jar of this product.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
Final Verdict : Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM
Ahava UPLIFT NIGHT CREAM sounds promising with its Dead Sea Water promise and, indeed, it can deliver on its claims. You should be ready to expect more realistic results, however, and be willing to spend a fortune with every jar of purchase for maintenance.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."