Aimee Age Correction Cream Review:
Aimee Age Correction Cream Overview:
What do you do when you start noticing crests and troughs on your skin? Don’t rush to get a Botox or plastic surgery! These days skincare products are so advanced. Could Aimee Age Correction Cream be the Botox alternative that works for you?
Aimee Age Correction Cream is an anti-aging cream that creates a skin smoothening effect by using a concoction of natural ingredients to moisturize skin. Each 1.7 ounce jar costs £89.95.
There is no sufficient available information about the manufacturer of Aimee Age Correction Cream, except that it is manufactured by a company that calls itself the Natural Health Network.
The company claims that the product formulation is tried and tested to result to help free skin of wrinkles, dark spots, dark under eye circles and other signs of aging. Although this company is not a very well know skincare brand in the market.
Aimee Age Correction Cream : Does it really Work?
The product pumps deep and ultra-hydration on skin, making it plump and super moisturized that it lifts sagging skin, causes stretching effect on skin folds and creases, and completes the process by locking in the moisture to prevent skin from drying. By balancing the pH level and oil content of the skin, Aimee Age Correction Cream also helps treat and prevent acne and pimple breakouts.
Aimee Age Correction Cream Ingredients:
- Tocopherol Acetate: It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from damage, plus it strengthens skin barrier for protection and to stop moisture from escaping the skin as well.
- Vitamin C: It helps boost collagen production which results to improvements in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and dark under eye circles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
- Olea Europaea: An oil extracted from olive fruit, olea europaea, contains linoleic acid which is a great moisture boosting ingredient not naturally produced by the body and which also works to trap and seal in skin moisture thereby restoring skin smoothness, suppleness and firmness. However it could cause skin allergies.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Also known as Argireline, this is a peptide compound that has a relaxing effect on muscles.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: In a simpler form, the skin moisturizing effect of carbohydrates penetrates skin deeper and is more easily absorbed and digested by skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii: Also known as shea butter, this ingredient is considered as a natural moisturizing factor because it mirrors the structure of natural skin lipids.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: This ingredient has a volumizing effect on skin, leaving it not only firm and supple to touch but also, minimizes the depth of skin creases and folds.
Aimee Age Correction Cream Benefits:
- Produces visible improvements (even disappearance!) of wrinkles and fine lines
- It lifts, stretches, and firms skin for that healthy skin tone
- Lightens and improves the appearance of dark under eye circles and dark spots. However there are not many customer reviews backing the claim.
Aimee Age Correction Cream Drawbacks
- This company is not a very well known skincare brand.
- There are very few reviews mentioned online.
- There is no information about the manufacture.
- This product is not sold on any reputed websites.
How to apply : Aimee Age Correction Cream?
Use liberally on face and neck, day and night.
Does Aimee Age Correction Cream Have any Side Effects?
People who have hypersensitive skin may develop irritations and may want to consult with their dermatologists first before using the product.
Aimee Age Correction Cream is an all-natural anti-aging skincare system, the ingredients of which have been proven time and again to result to ultra-skin moisturization. The other great news is that it can be the perfect anti-aging cream product for people with hypersensitive skin. The biggest downside: manufacturer information not widely available.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.