Aimee Age Correction Cream Review: Is it Worth Buying?
What do you do when you start noticing crests and troughs on your skin? Don’t rush to get a Botox or plastic surgery! These days skincare products are so advanced. Could Aimee Age Correction Cream be the Botox alternative that works for you?
About Aimee Age Correction Cream
Aimee Age Correction Cream is an anti-aging cream that creates a skin smoothening effect by using a concoction of natural ingredients to moisturize skin. Each 1.7 ounce jar costs $85.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Aimee Age Correction Cream
There is no sufficient available information about the manufacturer of Aimee Age Correction Cream, except that it is manufactured by a company that calls itself the Natural Health Network.
The company claims that the product formulation is tried and tested to result to help free skin of wrinkles, dark spots, dark under eye circles and other signs of aging.
How Does Aimee Age Correction Cream Work?
The product pumps deep and ultra-hydration on skin, making it plump and super moisturized that it lifts sagging skin, causes stretching effect on skin folds and creases, and completes the process by locking in the moisture to prevent skin from drying. By balancing the pH level and oil content of the skin, Aimee Age Correction Cream also helps treat and prevent acne and pimple breakouts.
Ingredients in Aimee Age Correction Cream
- A derivative of Vitamin E, tocopherol acetate is a skin moisturising and conditioning agent that supports skin repair and rejuvenation.
- It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from damage, plus it strengthens skin barrier for protection and to stop moisture from escaping the skin as well.
- Also an equally powerful antioxidant like tocopherol acetate, Vitamin C helps in skin repair, and in protecting it from damage and from the harmful effects of UV rays.
- It helps boost collagen production which results to improvements in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and dark under eye circles.
- An oil extracted from olive fruit, olea europaea, contains linoleic acid which is a great moisture boosting ingredient not naturally produced by the body and which also works to trap and seal in skin moisture thereby restoring skin smoothness, suppleness and firmness.
- It contains both Vitamins A and E that help revive skin and protect it from damage.
- Also known as Argireline, this is a peptide compound that has a relaxing effect on muscles.
- It stretches facial lines and creases thus, having the same effect as Botox without the painful injection.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch
- Carbohydrates are often added to skincare products but, hydrolyzed wheat starch is better as it is a broken down, simplified form of carbohydrates.
- In a simpler form, the skin moisturizing effect of carbohydrates penetrates skin deeper and is more easily absorbed and digested by skin.
- Also known as shea butter, this ingredient is considered as a natural moisturizing factor because it mirrors the structure of natural skin lipids.
- It helps create a skin barrier that prevents moisture from evaporating from skin.
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- This ingredient has a volumizing effect on skin, leaving it not only firm and supple to touch but also, minimizes the depth of skin creases and folds.
- It is a deep moisturizing agent which simultaneously helps retain moisture.
Aimee Age Correction Cream Benefits
- It provides a better alternative to Botox injections and plastic surgery
- Produces visible improvements (even disappearance!) of wrinkles and fine lines
- It lifts, stretches, and firms skin for that healthy skin tone
- Lightens and improves the appearance of dark under eye circles and dark spots
- Improves skin moisture while keeping moisture locked in skin for longer periods
- Helps to deeply moisturize, regenerate and restructure skin
Aimee Age Correction Cream Drawbacks
Available in the market for purchase only via the web, Aimee Age Correction Cream may be bought from the product website or Amazon.
Use liberally on face and neck, day and night.
Pregnant and lactating women should generally avoid applying Aimee Age Correction Cream and similar products.
Aimee Age Correction Cream also must not be applied on sunburned or burn treated skin. People who have eye muscle conditions may consider consulting with their physicians first before using this product since the muscle relaxing effect of acetyl hexapeptide-8 may worsen the condition.
Aimee Age Correction Cream Side Effects
People who have hypersensitive skin may develop irritations and may want to consult with their dermatologists first before using the product.
Who can use the Aimee Age Correction Cream?
The product formulation is generally safe for everyone.
Aimee Age Correction Cream is an all-natural anti-aging skincare system, the ingredients of which have been proven time and again to result to ultra-skin moisturization. The other great news is that it can be the perfect anti-aging cream product for people with hypersensitive skin. The biggest downside: manufacturer information not widely available.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.