Aimee Age Correction Cream Review:
What Is Aimee Age Correction Cream?
What do you do when you start noticing crests and troughs on your skin? Don’t rush to get a Botox or plastic surgery! These days skincare products are so advanced. Could Aimee Age Correction Cream be the Botox alternative that works for you?
Table of Contents [Show]
- What Is Aimee Age Correction Cream?
- Aimee Age Correction Cream– Does It Really Work?
- What Are The Ingredients In Aimee Age Correction Cream?
- Benefits of Aimee Age Correction Cream
- Disadvantages of Aimee Age Correction Cream
- How To Apply Aimee Age Correction Cream?
- Does Aimee Age Correction Cream Have Any Side Effects?
- Final Verdict: Aimee Age Correction Cream
There is no sufficient available information about the manufacturer of Aimee Age Correction Cream, except that it is manufactured by a company that calls itself the Natural Health Network.
The company claims that the product formulation is tried and tested to result to help free skin of wrinkles, dark spots, dark under eye circles and other signs of aging. Although this company is not a very well know skincare brand in the market.
Aimee Age Correction Cream– Does It Really Work?
The product pumps deep and ultra-hydration on skin, making it plump and super moisturized that it lifts sagging skin, causes stretching effect on skin folds and creases, and completes the process by locking in the moisture to prevent skin from drying. By balancing the pH level and oil content of the skin, Aimee Age Correction Cream also helps treat and prevent acne and pimple breakouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Aimee Age Correction Cream?
- Tocopherol Acetate: It is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from damage, plus it strengthens skin barrier for protection and to stop moisture from escaping the skin as well.
- Vitamin C: It helps boost collagen production which results to improvements in the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and dark under eye circles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
- Olea Europaea: An oil extracted from olive fruit, olea europaea, contains linoleic acid which is a great moisture boosting ingredient not naturally produced by the body and which also works to trap and seal in skin moisture thereby restoring skin smoothness, suppleness and firmness. However it could cause skin allergies.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Also known as Argireline, this is a peptide compound that has a relaxing effect on muscles.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch: In a simpler form, the skin moisturizing effect of carbohydrates penetrates skin deeper and is more easily absorbed and digested by skin.
- Butyrospermum Parkii: Also known as shea butter, this ingredient is considered as a natural moisturizing factor because it mirrors the structure of natural skin lipids.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein: This ingredient has a volumizing effect on skin, leaving it not only firm and supple to touch but also, minimizes the depth of skin creases and folds.
Benefits of Aimee Age Correction Cream
- Produces visible improvements (even disappearance!) of wrinkles and fine lines
- It lifts, stretches, and firms skin for that healthy skin tone
- Lightens and improves the appearance of dark under eye circles and dark spots. However there are not many customer reviews backing the claim.
Disadvantages of Aimee Age Correction Cream
- This company is not a very well known skincare brand.
- There are very few reviews mentioned online.
- There is no information about the manufacture.
- This product is not sold on any reputed websites.
How To Apply Aimee Age Correction Cream?
Use liberally on face and neck, day and night.
Does Aimee Age Correction Cream Have Any Side Effects?
People who have hypersensitive skin may develop irritations and may want to consult with their dermatologists first before using the product.
Final Verdict: Aimee Age Correction Cream
Aimee Age Correction Cream is an all-natural anti-aging skincare system, the ingredients of which have been proven time and again to result to ultra-skin moisturization. The other great news is that it can be the perfect anti-aging cream product for people with hypersensitive skin. The biggest downside: manufacturer information not widely available.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."