Akoura Eye Serum Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Akoura Eye Serum Overview
Akoura Eye Serum is one of the newest eye serums in the market. In fact, it is still currently in its free trial phase that allows users to try out the under eye treatment serum without spending a dime.
In this Akoura Eye Serum review, you will get to know the crucial details about the product!
About Akoura Eye Serum – Does It Really Work?
The information about the manufacturer is not provided on the official site of the eye serum. Many experts think that the manufacturer of this serum is the same company that formulates other skin care solutions that are also made available in the market using free trial gimmicks.
What you can find on the official site is the claims of the manufacturer. According to the site, Akoura Eye Serum can carry out the following benefits:
- Reduce puffiness.
- Restore, revive and renew aging and tired looking skin.
- Support healthier looking skin.
- Increase production of collagen and elastin.
- Improve the overall texture and tone of the skin.
- Firm and soften the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Akoura Eye Serum?
The Akoura Eye Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Glyceryl Stearate: This is an extract that comes from retinol that can peel out the dry skin tissues. It is also said to address sun damage, scars and inflammation. Last but not the least, it can revitalize and revive the skin.
- Peptide Complexes:
- Vitamin C: As a potent antioxidant, it can help minimize the effects of signs of aging and protect the skin from possible UV damage. It can also boost the synthesis of collagen and keep skin tight and elastic.
- Vitamin E: Another potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radical damage. It also prevents the development of wrinkles and fine lines in the future.
Directions to Use
For best results, put a small amount of Akoura Eye Serum at your fingertips and apply it to your skin using gentle dabbing motions. Let the serum be absorbed by the skin for a few minutes before putting on another product or layering it with makeup. Use the cream after you have cleansed and moisturized the face. You can use it in the morning and at night. Use it daily to get optimum results.
- According to the site, the serum contains all-natural ingredients.
- It also contains peptides that can strengthen the skin.
- The ingredients of the cream may boost collagen and elastin production.
- The serum is available for a free trial.
- The full list of ingredients of the eye serum is not specified.
- There are no clinical studies nor reviews to back up its claims.
- Information about the manufacturer is scarce.
- The sign-up process for the serum’s free trial would require you to share your credit card details.
Does Akoura Eye Serum have any side-effects?
As per user reviews, there are no Akoura Eye Serum side-effects. But since the full list of ingredients of the serum was not disclosed, it can be quite difficult for you to determine if it contains an ingredient that you may be allergic to.
Akoura Eye Serum Customer Reviews
As mentioned above, the eye serum is new to the market and is only available on a free trial basis. Because of this, there are not much Akoura Eye Serum reviews which will make it difficult for us to determine the effectiveness of the cream and the users’ comments about it.
Akoura Eye Serum promises to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and restore the life of aging and dull looking skin.
While all these claims are amazing, it does not have enough reviews and clinical studies that can help prove that it can really deliver its claims.
Moreover, there is a scarcity of information about the serum, including its ingredients and side effects so using this serum can be a bit risky, especially if you have lots of allergies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.