What Is Akoura Eye Serum?
The information about the manufacturer is not provided on the official site of the eye serum. Many experts think that the manufacturer of this serum is the same company that formulates other skin care solutions that are also made available in the market using free trial gimmicks
Table of Contents [Show]
Akoura Eye Serum is one of the newest eye serums in the market. In fact, it is still currently in its free trial phase that allows users to try out the under eye treatment serum without spending a time.
In this Akoura Eye Serum review, you will get to know the crucial details about the product!
Akoura Eye Serum– Does It Really Work?
What you can find on the official site is the claims of the manufacturer. According to the site, Akoura Eye Serum can carry out the following benefits:
- Reduce puffiness.
- Restore, revive and renew aging and tired looking skin.
- Support healthier looking skin.
- Increase production of collagen and elastin.
- Improve the overall texture and tone of the skin.
- Firm and soften the skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Akoura Eye Serum?
The Akoura Eye Serum ingredients are as follows:
- Glyceryl Stearate: This is an extract that comes from retinol that can peel out the dry skin tissues. It is also said to address sun damage, scars and inflammation. Last but not the least, it can revitalize and revive the skin.
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However, it causes Redness to the skin.
- Vitamin E: Another potent antioxidant that can neutralize free radical damage. It also prevents the development of wrinkles and fine lines in the future.
How To Apply Akoura Eye Serum?
- For best results, put a small amount of Akoura Eye Serum at your fingertips and apply it to your skin using gentle dabbing motions.
- Let the serum be absorbed by the skin for a few minutes before putting on another product or layering it with makeup.
- Use the cream after you have cleansed and moisturized the face.
- You can use it in the morning and at night. Use it daily to get optimum results.
Benefits of Akoura Eye Serum
- The serum contains some natural ingredients.
- It also contains peptides that can strengthen the skin.
- The ingredients of the cream may boost collagen and elastin production but the strong effect of them may cause some problem to skin having some allergy.
Disadvantages of Akoura Eye Serum
- The full list of ingredients of the eye serum is not specified.
- There are no clinical studies nor reviews to back up its claims.
- Information about the manufacturer is scarce.
- The sign-up process for the serum’s free trial would require you to share your credit card details.
Does Akoura Eye Serum Have Any Side Effects?
As per user reviews, there are no Akoura Eye Serum side-effects. But since the full list of ingredients of the serum was not disclosed, it can be quite difficult for you to determine if it contains an ingredient that you may be allergic to.
Final Verdict: Akoura Eye Serum
Akoura Eye Serum promises to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and restore the life of aging and dull looking skin.
While all these claims are amazing, it does not have enough reviews and clinical studies that can help prove that it can really deliver its claims.
Moreover, there is a scarcity of information about the serum, including its ingredients and side effects so using this serum can be a bit risky, especially if you have lots of allergies.