A’Lasche Moisturizing Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Introduction
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream is allegedly a spa-quality anti-aging moisturizer that enhances collagen growth to reverse signs of aging, such as wrinkles and sagging skin. This product is sold wholesale through the manufacturer for $89.69.
What Does A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Claim?
The manufacturer claims that this cream has a three in one formula that truly gets rid of wrinkles rather than just temporarily plumping skin with moisture to smooth them out for a while.
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
The manufacturer does not give its name or any information about itself on the official website. Thus, it is unclear if they make other beauty products or what their mission statement is. They do offer a free trial on this product, though.
Working of A’lasche Moisturizing Cream
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream allegedly contains a special peptide formula that restores broken down collagen in just four weeks. However, no ingredient list is provided, and not all peptides act the same, so it is really unclear how this product is supposed to work.
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Ingredients
Unfortunately, the manufacturer doesn’t give an ingredient list. The brief list below is gleaned from the product description.
- Peptides: Amino acid chains, some of which can moisturize and tone skin and boost collagen production
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that attracts and binds water into the skin for extreme moisturizing effects
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Pros
- Reverse wrinkles, not just temporarily fade them
- Provide nourishing moisture to the skin
- Free trail available
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Cons
- Company does not list any study results that back up their enormous claims about what the product can do
- The free trial offer isn’t really free and will sign you up for an expensive auto-ship program that charges you $89.69 or more a month, and it is unclear if there is a money-back guarantee.
- The manufacturer’s website malfunctions
- Without an ingredient list, it is hard to say if this product will even do anything
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Side Effects
The manufacturer does not list any side effects for this product.
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream should be applied after washing your face. Gently massage a small amount into the skin. If you have dry skin, the company recommends patting the product in, not rubbing.
- “I like how it feels on my face and I have only been using it for a week now and feel like it has made a positive result so far.”
- “This product is terrible as is the company. I tried the free trial for $6.96. Really dried out my skin and I have had problems ever since. To add insult to injury, the company put me on a monthly auto ship plan charging me $89.69 for the eye serum and $89. 96 for the moisturizing cream. Be aware- product is a joke, and if you think you will then try it with their ‘free trial’ first- think again!”
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream is supposed to help you completely get rid of your wrinkles, with results that show up in four weeks and last for years. However, those are big claims, and nothing about the product or manufacturer backs them up.
There is no real ingredient list, and the few brief ingredients mentioned in the description are mostly just temporary moisturizers that plump the skin with extra water for a short-term effect. However, some peptides can restore collagen, but the manufacturer doesn’t list which peptides are in the formula, so it is unclear if this cream can do that.
However, signing up for the trial may be difficult, as the links on the main site actually lead to a sign-up for a different beauty cream, which is very confusing and misleading. There are many anti-aging moisturizers on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: