A’Lasche Moisturizing Cream Review: Is It Really Effective?
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Overview:
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream is allegedly a spa-quality anti-aging moisturizer that enhances collagen growth to reverse signs of aging, such as wrinkles and sagging skin. This product is sold wholesale through the manufacturer for $89.69.
The manufacturer claims that this cream has a three in one formula that truly gets rid of wrinkles rather than just temporarily plumping skin with moisture to smooth them out for a while. However it is not a very well known skincare brand and there is very little information mentioned online.
The manufacturer does not give its name or any information about itself on the official website. Thus, it is unclear if they make other beauty products or what their mission statement is. They do offer a free trial on this product, though.
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream: Does it really work?
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream allegedly contains a special peptide formula that restores broken down collagen in just four weeks. However, no ingredient list is provided, and not all peptides act the same, so it is really unclear how this product is supposed to work.
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Ingredients:
Unfortunately, the manufacturer doesn’t give an ingredient list. The brief list below is gleaned from the product description.
- Peptides: Amino acid chains, some of which can moisturize and tone skin and boost collagen production
- Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that attracts and binds water into the skin for extreme moisturizing effects.Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Pros:
- Reverse wrinkles, not just temporarily fade them.
- Provide nourishing moisture to the skin. However it is not a reputed brand.
- Free trail available
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream Cons:
- Company does not list any study results that back up their enormous claims about what the product can do
- The free trial offer isn’t really free and will sign you up for an expensive auto-ship program that charges you $89.69 or more a month, and it is unclear if there is a money-back guarantee.
- The manufacturer’s website malfunctions
- Without an ingredient list, it is hard to say if this product will even do anything
Does A’Lasche Moisturizing Cream Have Any Side Effects?
This product contains hyaluronic acid which has the tendency to cause skin dryness.
How To Apply : A’lasche Moisturizing Cream?
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream should be applied after washing your face. Gently massage a small amount into the skin. If you have dry skin, the company recommends patting the product in, not rubbing.
A’lasche Moisturizing Cream is supposed to help you completely get rid of your wrinkles, with results that show up in four weeks and last for years. However, those are big claims, and nothing about the product or manufacturer backs them up.
There is no real ingredient list, and the few brief ingredients mentioned in the description are mostly just temporary moisturizers that plump the skin with extra water for a short-term effect. However, some peptides can restore collagen, but the manufacturer doesn’t list which peptides are in the formula, so it is unclear if this cream can do that.
However, signing up for the trial may be difficult, as the links on the main site actually lead to a sign-up for a different beauty cream, which is very confusing and misleading. There are many anti-aging moisturizers on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: