Algenist Advanced Wrinkle Fighter 360 Eye Serum Review
Algenist Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Description
Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter 360° Eye Serum is an anti-aging eye serum that utilizes the powerful combination of algaprotein and alguronic acid. It is known for offering a brightening effect on the skin giving it a healthy and youthful glow. The formulation is said to minimize wrinkle size and depth. It also helps lift the upper eyelid while diminishing dark circles and reducing the appearance of crow’s feet. The formulation makes the skin visibly smoother and remarkably plumper for a more youthful and radiant appearance of the eye area. One container (0.5 oz.) is being sold online for $70.
Algenist is a skin care company that started out as research for alternative renewable energy sources. It is now a well-known skin care brand that offers breakthrough active ingredients and innovative anti-aging technology derived from microalgae.
Algenist Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Ingredients
- Algae Exopolysaccharides (alguronic acid) – This is the primary active ingredient of the product. It is rich in nutrients that nourish the skin to keep it youthful; it helps slow down the skin aging process. This is a key ingredient in all Algenist products although there is no substantial evidence from independent research indicating that it really offers skin care benefits.
- Algaprotein – It is combined with alguronic acid to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles in the eye area. However, there is no detailed information provided on how it works to combat skin aging.
- Peptides – The ingredients list of the product states that it also contains palmitoyl tripeptide-1 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 which are known anti-aging peptides that work to boost collagen production in the skin. This helps in making the skin smoother and restoring its youthful elasticity.
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) – It is a popular skin conditioning agent commonly included in skin care formulations. It is also a powerful antioxidant that helps protect the skin from oxidative stress damage.
Algenist Advanced Wrinkle Fighter Directions
Use Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter 360° Eye Serum only as directed. Be careful in applying around the eyes since it can cause eye irritation. Apply to the eye area in the morning and evening after washing and drying your skin. Massage gently onto the skin to enhance absorption.
Algenist Advanced Wrinkle Fighter PROS
- It is from a reputable skin care company
- The formulation includes anti-aging peptides and natural extracts
- The product is designed to address the most common skin aging signs in the eye area
- Most of the feedback from people who have tried it are positive
Algenist Advanced Wrinkle Fighter CONS
- The anti-aging eye serum is expensive
- Some users say it doesn’t really deliver significant results
- No detailed information is provided on the Algenist website regarding its active ingredients
Algenist POWER Advanced Wrinkle Fighter 360° Eye Serum is a good anti-aging product formulated for the problematic eye area. There are many positive reviews from users who have tried it but there are also some users saying it isn’t very effective. The main drawback is the high price but it is still worth a try if you’re looking for a good anti-aging eye serum.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."