Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator Introduction
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator, US $38 for a 79 ml tube, claims to give your skin a most welcome detox to relieve it of toxins that make your complexion dull and your skin, lackluster.
What Does Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator Claim
According to this product’s manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Clear your skin of impurities and toughened dirt and debris to allow your skin to breathe
- Exfoliate your skin to encourage efficiency and speed in regenerating and resurfacing new skin
- Tighten your pores to give you a more refined skin texture
- Promote a clearer skin with a brighter and more even toned complexion
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator Manufacturer’s Detail
“Unlocking the secrets of microalgae for visible skin transformation in 10 days” — That is the overarching promise that Algenist makes for every product that it formulates. The brand traces its origins from a team of San Francisco-based biotechnology scientists who accidentally discovered Alguronic Acid, which now serves as the primary ingredient in all Algenist products. Today, the brand’s product line consists of formulations that deliver faster and more efficient skin cell regeneration that have clear anti-aging benefits to render for your skin.
Working of Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator
This product promotes exfoliation to restore the optimal functioning of various skin mechanisms to support repairs, renewal and rejuvenation.
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator Ingredients
- Alguronic Acid: A compound that protects and supports the regeneration of cells
- Salicylic Acid: Exfoliates as it regulates skin shedding and controls oil production
- Oligosaccharides: Tighten your pores which, in effect, gives you a more refined skin surface texture
- Beet Root Extract: Enhances your skin’s moisture and boosts its nutrient levels to support your skin cells in churning out more energy necessary to renew and repair your skin
- Algae Diatoms: Function as physical scrubs
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator Pros
- The efficacy of alguronic acid has been tested where the following have been observed:
- Among 100 women, 94 pr cent said that their skin was relieved of roughness and lifeless appearance immediately after product application
- On the 10th day of product application, with a thrice weekly frequency of use, 91 per cent of the subjects said that their skin appeared brighter and full of life
- This product is not formulated with triclosan, petrochemicals, synthetic dyes, and GMOs.
- This product does not contain parabens, sulfates and phthalates, all of which can cause health problems.
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator Cons
- The formula is laden with ingredients that are well-known to irritate the skin.
- Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator reviews have repeatedly mentioned how the steep price is not commensurate to the value that can be derived from this formula
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including salicylic acid, butylene glycol, chlorphenesin and fragrances, all of which can cause permanent and irreversible damages to your skin matrix
- Increased risk for photodamage and photosensitivity due to salicylic acid
- Increased risk for cancers due to PEGS, EDTA, and sodium benzoate
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator must only be used up to three times weekly.
Algenist Multi-Perfecting Detoxifying Exfoliator offers innovation that is not yet backed by solid science and conclusive evidence. Nevertheless, the cleansing function will be delivered. However, a US $38 scrub for such a tiny packaging may be taken as a sign that you should compare it with other, potentially better and cheaper alternatives.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Exfoliators formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top 5 Exfoliators Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."