Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Algenist Neck Cream?
Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream is an anti-aging cream meant for the neck area. It helps fight fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging that change the skin’s appearance. The cream is manufactured by Algenist, a biotechnology company based in San Francisco. It costs an average of $98 for a 2 oz bottle. Algenist has a 30-day return policy on products purchased from its website.
What are the ingredients in Algenist Neck Cream
- Alguronic Acid: A patented compound created from algae that helps regenerate the micro-algae cell to promote a more youthful appearance.
- Peptide Complex: Contains amino acids that can tighten the skin.
- Dimethicone: Silicone-based polymer that smooths the skin for improved appearance.
- Shea Butter: Conditioner. Used to increase viscosity in skin products. Similar to the skin’s own natural oils, it helps protect the skin, prevent bacteria from entering the epidermis, and heals skin.
- Glyceryl Stearate: Lubricates and conditions the skin, prevents dehydration, and works as an emulsifier.
How to apply Algenist Neck Cream
Clean skin. Massage cream onto the skin twice daily (morning and evening) until fully absorbed. Safe to use every day and under makeup.
Benefits of Algenist Neck Cream
- All ingredients in the product are listed but not completely.
- Sold by a reputable company and in well-known beauty stores across the country.
- Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream helps fight wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of aging on the neck.
Disadvantages of Algenist Neck Cream
- Algenist’s return policy requires customers to get authorization beforehand. International customers have to take extra steps to return/exchange products.
- The amounts of ingredients used in the product are not disclosed.
- The cream includes PEG-100 Stearate, which shouldn’t be used on broken skin.
- At $98 MSRP, the cost of the product is a bit high for continuous use.
- Although the company discusses micro-algae as an innovative product, there are few links to studies that can corroborate their claims that this ingredient is more effective than other anti-aging products in the market.
Final Verdict- Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream
Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream is one of the few anti-aging products that specifically targets the often-neglected skin on the neck. The product is sold and manufactured by the San Francisco-based biotechnology company, Algenist. The cream costs an average of $98 per container, and this may prevent budget-conscious potential clients from trying the cream. In addition, the product does not disclose the amounts of its ingredients. With the wealth of information out there, customers may expect more details than what the company currently provides.
Frequently Asked Questions About Algenist Neck Cream
Q. What is the Price of Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream?
A. Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream costs an average of $98 for a 2 oz bottle.
Q. Does Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream come with money back guarantee?
A. Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream has a 30-day return policy on product purchased from its website.
Q. Should I use Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream once or twice daily?
A. You can use Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream twice in a day once in the morning and in the evening.
Q. Can I use Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream with makeup?
A. Yes, you can use Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream under makeup.
Q. How to apply Algenist Firming & Lifting Neck Cream?
A. First clean your skin then massage cream onto the neck and chest area until the cream is fully absorbed.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."