Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Review: Is This Anti-wrinkle serum Safe To Use?
Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Overview:
Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum, US $35 for a 1 fl. oz. opaque bottle, is an anti-wrinkle serum formula that helps significantly restore your skin’s lost hydration that comes with anti-aging benefits
About Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Alice Nouveau, the skin care brand that commits to formulate beauty without the compromises. The company is based in the USA.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, age spots and other dark marks.
- Enhance your skin’s protection from damage and aging.
- Boost your skin’s hydration and moisture content.
What Are The Ingredients In Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum?
- Retinol (2.5%): Enhances skin renewal and regeneration by cutting down on the time it takes to exfoliate your skin’s damaged top layer while also speeding up the rate of skin cell regeneration and turnover.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Improves your skin’s hydration levels, drawing in more moisture from the surroundings to plump and improve your skin’s texture.
- Green Tea: Loaded with antioxidants, this ingredient shields your skin from the degrading effects of free radicals as well as the damaging impact of UV rays and other environmental factors that damage and age your skin.
- Jojoba Oil: It conditions your skin, providing a soothing effect that helps calm your skin.
- Peptides: Improve cell-to-cell coordination which redounds to faster rates of renewal and turnover.
- Algae Extract: Enhances your skin’s overall moisture content.
Directions To Use:
Alice Nouveau Anti-Wrinkle Serum is recommended for up to twice daily application. In the morning, apply under makeup and layer with sunscreen. Day and night, you can layer with a thicker daytime moisturizer or nighttime regenerating cream if preferred.
- Alice Nouveau Anti-Wrinkle Serum is formulated with five times the power to help your skin fight premature signs of skin aging.
- This product is made in the USA which helps establish its quality.
- The manufacturer makes this product available for a lifetime quality guarantee.
- This product is fairly priced although it does not come with a clear presentation of evidence about product potency in delivering lasting results.
- Several Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum reviews posted by users indicate that some users did not experience any noticeable improvement on their skin after product use.
Does Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including triethanolamine.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to imidazolidinyl urea which produces formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product.
Alice Nouveau Hydrating Anti-Wrinkle Serum is fairly priced relative to its counterparts. It contains a well-thought out blend of ingredients that promote healthier, more youthful looking skin. However, far from the brand’s mantra of delivering “beauty without compromises,” this product remains to be formulated with toxic ingredients that prompt you to weigh which is more important to you — beauty or your health.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.