Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum Review: Is it Really Worth Buying?Advertising Disclosure ?
Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum Description
You must already know that Vitamin C is one of the most potent antioxidants from which your skin can benefit from the most. Not suprisingly, Vitamin C serums have flooded the market, all looking to become the top go-to topical source for Vitamin C. If only because research has shown that topical Vitamin C application is so much more effective in improving skin health than ingesting it, you do need a Vitamin C in your routine. What makes Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum, US $25, so different?
Unlike most other Vitamin C serums, this product combines the skin enhancing power of Vitamin C with the moisture attracting ability of hyaluronic acid and the skin surface rebuilding capabilities of aloe vera. This triple boost combination powers up skin cells which, in turn, dramatically drives up collagen and elastin production.
Skin’s moisture content is enhanced by addressing two skin issues leading to dryness. The first is lack of moisture and low capability of skin cells to capture and hold in water which this product answers with the addition of hyaluronic acid. Second is by addressing the poor quality of the skin’s protective outer layers. By adding in aloe vera extract, this product supports the skin in rebuilding damages on the skin surface to keep moisture locked in.
Alina is a company that is said to have at least 50 years of personal care product design and manufacturing experience. Unfortunately, there is no company website found to provide more information about this product’s maker.
Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum Ingredients
Key active ingredients are:
- Vitamin C: Antioxidant,resets skin cells to rejuvenate skin, boost collagen production and jumpstart basic skin repair and treatment processes
- Hyaluronic Acid: Moisture enhancing, improves skin cells’ ability to gather and hold moisture
- aloe vera extract: Ceramide and moisturizer, rebuilds skin’s outer barriers
- White and Green Tea Extracts: Antioxidants, helps in damage repair and prevention
- Vitamin E: antioxidant, also serves as a powerful moisturizer
- Niacinamide: antioxidant, helps soothe skin from inflammation and also improve microcirculation to better nourish skin
Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum Direction
- Apply product only on thoroughly cleansed skin.
- Apply as close to the skin as possible for best results.
- Use under thicker creams and moisturizers.
- For best results, use day and night.
- If you have a history of sensitive or problematic skin, make sure to perform a patch test before using this product.
Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum Advantages
- product is free from parabens, phthalates, and sulfates
- product has not been tested on animals
- quality assured, made in the USA
- product is packaged in opaque bottle to better resist light and heat
Alina Skin Care Vitamin C Serum Disadvantages
- contains silicones which leave product residues on skin
- contains PEGs, which run the high risk of contamination with carcinogens
- contains phenoxyethanol, found to have neurotoxic effects and can cause diseases related to the nervous system
Do you believe in the power of Vitamin C? Frankly, it could be the single best addition you can make to your beauty routine if you don’t already have it in your regimen.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."