Allegro Anti-Aging Cream Review
Allegro Anti-Aging Cream Overview:
Allegro Anti-Aging Cream is manufactured in the USA by Hydra Skin Sciences. The manufacturer states the product works by smoothing, repairing, and moisturizing the skin. The formula is said to adhere to the skin so that the ingredients are released to each individual cell for maximum benefit. Allegro Anti-Aging Cream starts at $4.95 for a trial size and goes up to $150 for the largest quantity sold on the site. The manufacturer offers a 2-week trial of the product. However it is not a very well known brand in skincare industry.
Allegro Anti-Aging Cream Ingredients:
The listed products in Allegro Anti-Aging Cream are:
- Snow algae powder: Known for improving the skin’s barrier and longevity. It comes from algae that grow in glaciers. This unique environment is thought to be the key to the benefits found in this ingredient.
- Jojoba seed oil:A known treatment for acne, jojoba oil relieves the skin from sebum and allows it to breathe more effectively. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Apricot seed oil: This ingredient is an effective moisturizer used in many cosmetic products to balance the skin.
- Vitamin C: In skin, vitamin C is thought to play a role in reducing and/or preventing UV ray damage.
- Red tea extract: Also known as rooibos, this tea is known for its antioxidants. The extract is known for its soothing effects and ability to heal irritations and acne, for example.
- Hyaluronic acid: This acid is naturally found in the skin and has been found to have rejuvenating effects on the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Matrixyl 3000: A combination of two peptides that work together to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
How to apply : Allegro Anti-Aging Cream?
The manufacturer states the product should be applied in the morning and evening to reap the full benefits of the formula.
Allegro Anti-Aging Cream Advantages:
- Allegro Anti Aging Cream uses natural products that are known to positively affect the skin and improve its appearance.
- The manufacturer also gives a two-week trial of the product so customers can see how their skin is affected by the use of the product.
- It also includes hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the human body.
- It also includes hyaluronic acid, which is naturally found in the human body. However it can cause skin dryness.
Allegro Anti-Aging Cream Disadvantages:
- The manufacturer does not list concentrations of the ingredients, which is vital information as the amounts of ingredients matter.
- A trial size is available for a very reduced fee, but the actual cost of the product could be prohibitive for some customers.
- Scientific studies for the individual ingredients show that these are good for the skin, but the manufacturer does not cite studies for how its product specifically helps improve the skin.
- Though a 30-day trial is offered, customers must sign up for a subscription service for this trial to be honored and must opt out themselves to ensure no charges are made to their credit/debit cards.
Allegro Anti Aging Cream is made of a combination of natural ingredients. The manufacturer also allows consumers to try its product for up to two weeks. However, consumers must sign up for a subscription service. The cost might also be an issue for a few customers, but the product does seem promising.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.