Alluria: Does Alluria Work?
Alluria Review: How Effective Is This Product?
What You Should Know About This Product
The official website for Alluria describes this product as a painless solution for wrinkles and describes the importance of collagen and elastin. Levels of these decline as the skin ages, but Alluria includes a formula to firm and revitalize the skin, provides adequate suppleness and moisture, and offers an anti-inflammatory effect to reduce redness. Besides an array of success stories listed, this product is backed by clinical studies. Over an 8-week period, subjects using Alluria experienced an 18 percent reduction in wrinkles compared to a leading anti-wrinkle cream that provided only a visible 5 percent reduction. 60 percent of users saw noticeable results in problem areas, 46 percent noticed an overall improvement in skin, and 37 percent saw an increase in skin elasticity and firmness. The potent ingredients include Sepivital, Phylderm Vegtal C2, Acai Extract, and Metabiotics Resveratrol.
Alluria – Product Description
Alluria contains a unique delivery system with its ingredients including Metabiotic Resveratrol (plus the phytonutrients Japanese Knot Weed) to effortlessly penetrate and nourish the skin’s cells. Subjects who participated in the clinical study discovered that it provided a visible improvement in the fight against aging. Phylderm Vegtal, Sepivital, and Acai Extract are other ingredients, which provide the skin with both collagen and elastin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamins C and E are included in the unique chemical structure of the ingredient Sepivital. The official website is alluria.com (United States) and alluria.co.uk (United Kingdom. It is costly at $89.99 and it should be applied to the face after washing and drying the face.
Alluria – Advantage
- The Alluria manufacturer provides a 30-day refund policy, but this offer is not included with the free trial.
- The free trial is only available through the UK’s Alluria.
- Clinical data is provided supporting its anti-wrinkle claims.
- The official websites contain full contact details.
- The US Alluria website provides a free 14-day trial.
- 100 percent satisfaction guarantee provided by the manufacturer.
- The official website includes before and after pictures linked to the testimonials.
Alluria – Drawbacks
- The full list of ingredients is not provided on allurla.co.uk.
- If you fail to cancel the free 14-day trial, the manufacturer will ship a new jar every month at a price of £69.97.
- Alluria is pricy.
Alluria – The Bottom Line
Alluria is available in both the United States and United Kingdom, and there are official websites for each. While the ingredients are fully disclosed by Alluria in the US, The UK Alluria does not disclose them. Although this product is pricy, the manufacturer provides a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."