Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
Your eyes are the most noticeable part of your face, and tells other people a lot about your mood, what you think, and even reflects your health. So, would you be able to impress others with puffy eyes and a tired look?
If you don’t think so, how about taking a closer look at those tired, aging eyes now and finding out what can be done to improve their appearance?
About Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment sells extremely affordably at $14.99 for a 15 ml jar.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment has been proven by clinical studies to improve the appearance of sun damaged skin. The product is part of the Almay Kinetin Skincare Advanced Anti-Aging Series, which also includes a facial cleanser, anti-wrinkle serum, eye treatment, overnight treatment, and lotion and cream. These products use kinetin as the main ingredient. Kinetin is derived from plants, the role of which is linked to cell division. It has become one of the most sought-after ingredients in anti-aging technology.
All products in this product line are:
- Proven by science
- Delivers visible results, without the irritating ingredients
Manufacturer information and its claims about Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
Revlon acquired Almay in 1987, and since then, the company has been branded as a teen brand to compete with other teen lines. Almay was originally founded in 1931 and became the first cosmetic company to create products that are hypoallergenic. Since then, all Almay products have been tested for product safety, particularly with regards to allergies and irritations. Almay was also the first company to recognize that different skin types have varying skincare needs.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment is guaranteed safe for all skin types.
How Does Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Work?
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment uses kinetin, a plant derived compound, as its active ingredient. Kinetin is involved in cell division within a plant. Following thorough studies, kinetin has been found to have the ability to fight off and even correct skin damage caused by sun exposure. This active ingredient is also capable of deeply penetrating skin so as to delay the onset of skin aging, working much like retinoids and alpha hydroxy acids minus the irritation and photo sensitivity associated with both ingredients.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment is specially formulated to treat skin around the eyes and prevent damage. Expect visible result within 8 weeks of continued product use, specifically:
- Improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced tired look with improvements in eye puffiness
- Brightened dark under eye circles
- Improved skin elasticity and radiance
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Ingredients
The product’s active ingredient is kinetin which is derived from plants. It helps skin fight photo damage and delay the appearance of signs of skin aging.
The product’s full ingredient list below:
Water, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Octyl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Lauryl Lactate, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Dimethicone, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Kinetin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Saccharomyces Zinc Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Copper Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Manganese Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Iron Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Silicon Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces Potassium Ferment Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Gum Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf (Green Tea) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Steareth-21, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Benefits
- Scientific and research based innovation and formulation
- Tested for allergies by opthalmologists and dermatologists
- Guaranteed safe for all skin types
- Very inexpensive
- Contains sunscreen that offers effective protection against the damaging results of sun exposure
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Drawbacks
No product drawbacks have been noted, except for the use of some ingredients that raises concerns over product safety
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Tone skin. Use Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment day and night.
For external use only. This product is not intended for the treatment or cure of any illness or disease. Use only as indicated.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Side Effects
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment still uses the following potentially risky ingredients:
- Parabens, which can severely affect hormonal balance which, in turn, negatively affects the regulation of important body processes
- Phenoxyethanol, which has been found to be unsafe, most especially for very young children and other people with compromised immune systems. It has been found to cause damage to the central nervous system, possibly cause organ failure and lead to lung irritation.
Who can use Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
Product is for the 20 somethings who want to delay the appearance of signs of skin aging. Pregnant women and lactating mothers are highly discourage from using this product.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment will have been a great product, produced by a company with a good reputation and which started the hypoallergenic bandwagon in the first place. However, the product formulation will benefit from a review and a reformulation to take out all of the potentially harmful ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.