Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment ReviewsAdvertising Disclosure ?
What is Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment?
Revlon acquired Almay in 1987, and since then, the company has been branded as a teen brand to compete with other teen lines. Almay was originally founded in 1931 and became the first cosmetic company to create products that are hypoallergenic. Since then, all Almay products have been tested for product safety, particularly with regards to allergies and irritations. Almay was also the first company to recognize that different skin types have varying skincare needs.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment sells extremely affordably at $14.99 for a 15 ml jar.
All products in this product line are:
- Proven by science
- Delivers visible results, without the irritating ingredients
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment- Does it really work?
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment is guaranteed safe for all skin types.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment uses kinetin, a plant derived compound, as its active ingredient. Kinetin is involved in cell division within a plant. Following thorough studies, kinetin has been found to have the ability to fight off and even correct skin damage caused by sun exposure. This active ingredient is also capable of deeply penetrating skin so as to delay the onset of skin aging, working much like retinoids and alpha hydroxy acids minus the irritation and photo sensitivity associated with both ingredients.
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment is specially formulated to treat skin around the eyes and prevent damage. Expect visible result within 8 weeks of continued product use, specifically:
- Improved appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduced tired look with improvements in eye puffiness
- Brightened dark under eye circles
- Improved skin elasticity and radiance
What are the ingredients in Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment?
The product’s active ingredient is kinetin which is derived from plants. It helps skin fight photo damage and delay the appearance of signs of skin aging.
The product’s full ingredient list below:
- Water: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin can be used to dissolve other ingredients and keep the skin hydrated
- Glycerin: May help skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
- Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride: Function as a thickener, but its chief job is to moisturize and replenish skin and can use to replenish its surface and resist moisture loss. But it has low toxicity in general use and is shown to be irritating to sensitive skin.
Benefits of Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
- Scientific and research based innovation and formulation
- Tested for allergies by opthalmologists and dermatologists
- Contains sunscreen that offers effective protection against the damaging results of sun exposure
Disadvantages of Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
No product drawbacks have been noted, except for the use of some ingredients that raises concerns over product safety.
Does Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment have any Side Effects?
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment still uses the following potentially risky ingredients:
- Parabens, which can severely affect hormonal balance which, in turn, negatively affects the regulation of important body processes
- Phenoxyethanol, which has been found to be unsafe, most especially for very young children and other people with compromised immune systems. It has been found to cause damage to the central nervous system, possibly cause organ failure and lead to lung irritation.
Final Verdict: Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment
Almay Kinetin Skincare Rejuvenating Eye Treatment will have been a great product, produced by a company with a good reputation and which started the hypoallergenic bandwagon in the first place. However, the product formulation will benefit from a review and a reformulation to take out all of the potentially harmful ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."