AlphaDerma CE Overview
Incorporating a 35-year history, Janson-Beckett Cosmeceuticals provides products designed to repair and rejuvenate aging skin while preventing additional damage. As a member of the skincare segment which seeks to support and encourage youthful skin functioning, Janson-Beckett focuses on the inclusion of peptides or amino acid molecules to interrupt muscle contractions in order to soften the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Manufactured in New Jersey, JB attributes its lasting success to the use of expert technology, safe natural ingredients and the profound influence of Reviva Labs, a pioneer in natural skincare development.
Playing on its formula of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, the Janson-Beckett.com website features a modern clinical feel. In varying shades of blue and gray with a caduceus, symbolic of the medical profession, a very clear and detailed menu bar makes locating company and product information effortless. Not limited to the usual menu fair, the website includes product science, FAQs, clinical photos, live chat, testimonials and doctor recommendations. Additionally, the footnote menu bar expands the site’s informational offerings with links to Reviva Labs, product details, related articles and consumer awareness content.
Besides a 60-day money back guarantee, product availability at one of the nation’s most popular mall anchor stores increases credibility.
AlphaDerma CE – Product Description
JB offers nearly ten different products divided into Peptide-based Anti-aging, High Performance Antioxidant, and Specialty Skincare categories. For maximum effectiveness, skincare kits are also available. Ranging in price from $34.95 to $129.95, JB provides a full line of products including peels, toners, creams, moisturizers, cellulite treatments and lip plumpers.
Offered in one and four ounce bottles is AlphaDerma CE, introduced in 2004 as a scientifically enhanced peptide formulation designed to treat fine lines and wrinkles plaguing the face and neck. It also repairs and prevents damaged skin while tightening and firming aged skin providing visible results upon its first use. The product page incorporates a laundry list of ingredients which include but are not limited to Alpha Lipoic Acid, Elastin, Collagen, Soy Extract, Vitamin C Ester and the amino acid Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) disputably referred to as a “facelift in a jar”.
With positive testimonials and pictures that run the gamut from eyes to abdomen, AlphaDerma CE appears to provide expert treatment in the reduction of wrinkles, fine lines and even stretch marks. Third-party reviews were more positive than not, however, JB’s clinical trial information and competitor comparisons were slightly more useful.
AlphaDerma CE – Advantage
- AlphaDerma CE is backed by over 30 years of research and skincare experience.
- Free of animal testing and applicable to both the face and body, the product carries a 60-day money back guarantee.
- Combining the three product categories creates a full skincare line.
- The JB website provides in-depth information about the company and its product ingredients.
AlphaDerma CE – Drawbacks
- Cleansing products aside, the other topical products seem pricey.
- It uses DMAE which is disputed as an effective skin firming ingredient.
- The site boasts safety for all ages and skin types without clinical information to support the claim.
AlphaDerma CE – The Bottomline
With the offering of home spa treatments and availability in a national department store, Janson-Beckett Cosmeceuticals provides expansive information on its products and the company. Its claims of safety for all skin types and all ages is suspect considering there were no clinical references of use by people with varying skin types. The suggestion of being fit for “all ages” implies ages when this treatment is not deemed necessary. The history, reputation and technology represented through AlphaDerma CE may warrant serious consideration.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."