Alpha Skin Care Nourishing Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Alpha Eye Cream?
Alpha Skin Care Nourishing Eye Cream US $17.99 for a 0.75 fl. oz. opaque tube, is an eye treatment solution made specially to replenish lost nutrients and moisture on your delicate eye skin.
About Alpha Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
US $17.99 for a 0.75 fl. oz. opaque tube, is an eye treatment solution made specially to replenish lost nutrients and moisture on your delicate eye skin. Although it contains butylene glycol which may trigger skin irritation.
This product is brought to you by Alpha Skin Care. This skin care brand has gained popularity for its products that have alpha hydroxy acids as a primary component. All AHA-containing product from this line openly disclose AHA concentration levels and pH levels.
Alpha Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s ideal nutrient and moisture content to promote enhanced skin health and improve its youthful appearance.
- Fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles manifesting on the delicate skin surrounding your eyes.
- Deliver a lightweight, moisturizing eye treatment formulation that completely sinks into your skin and works well under makeup.
What Are The Ingredients In Alpha Eye Cream?
- Vitamin C: It helps boost your skin’s antioxidant levels as it revives the optimal energy content of your skin cells to enhance the delivery of various functions that restore and revive your skin health and appearance.
- Vitamin E: It deeply nourishes skin, and it also has a soothing effect on chronically irritated skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf: It works closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms for skin repair and renewal, in effect, speeding up the process of skin healing.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Enhances your skin’s moisture content as it also helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration functions that make it appear plumper and better moisturized over longer periods of time. However it may cause itching or skin irritation.
How To Apply Alpha Eye Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Apply Alpha Eye Cream over skin around your eye area following cleansing and toning routines.
- Dot and spread evenly using gentle, upwards strokes.
- Use up to two times daily.
Benefits Of Alpha Eye Cream
- Alpha Eye Cream has a lightweight formulation that makes it easy to use, easily absorbent, and does not leave behind a heavy, sticky feeling on the surface of your skin. Although many customer are not happy with its results.
- This product sits well under makeup.
- This product is loaded with antioxidants that both help revive your skin’s health and vibrant complexion while simultaneously providing sufficient protection from future causes of damage.
Disadvantages Of Alpha Eye Cream
- This product contains silicones which does not make it ideal for use by people who are suffering from acne-challenged skin.
- Alpha Eye Cream reviews indicate that product effect varies from person-to-person.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
- Not recommended for people frequently exposed to sun.
Does Alpha Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Alpha Skin Care Nourishing Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and silicones.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to Diazolidinyl Urea which gives off formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product.
- Increased risk for developing diseases that are associated with the reproductive organs due to Disodium EDTA.
Final Verdict: Alpha Skin Care Nourishing Eye Cream
Alpha Eye Cream appears to offer value for money and many users agree it does. However, there are still no guarantees that this particular product will be beneficial to your skin in the same way that other users have found it to work well on theirs.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.