Alpha Skin Care Nourishing Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Alpha Eye Cream Overview:
Alpha Skin Care Nourishing Eye Cream US $17.99 for a 0.75 fl. oz. opaque tube, is an eye treatment solution made specially to replenish lost nutrients and moisture on your delicate eye skin.
About Alpha Eye Cream — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Alpha Skin Care. This skin care brand has gained popularity for its products that have alpha hydroxy acids as a primary component. All AHA-containing product from this line openly disclose AHA concentration levels and pH levels.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish your skin’s ideal nutrient and moisture content to promote enhanced skin health and improve its youthful appearance.
- Fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles manifesting on the delicate skin surrounding your eyes.
- Deliver a lightweight, moisturizing eye treatment formulation that completely sinks into your skin and works well under makeup.
- Soothe skin irritations to improve your skin tone and promote a brighter complexion.
- Boost your skin’s antioxidant levels to provide better protection from future causes of skin damage, including free radicals.
What Are The Ingredients In Alpha Eye Cream?
- Vitamin C: It helps boost your skin’s antioxidant levels as it revives the optimal energy content of your skin cells to enhance the delivery of various functions that restore and revive your skin health and appearance.
- Vitamin E: It deeply nourishes skin, and it also has a soothing effect on chronically irritated skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf: It works closely with your skin’s natural mechanisms for skin repair and renewal, in effect, speeding up the process of skin healing.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil: It contains powerful antioxidants, revives your skin’s vigor and vitality, and also protects your skin from future damage.
- Simmodsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: It closely resembles your skin’s natural moisture content and therefore is easily assimilated in various cellular level processes that rejuvenate and renew your skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Enhances your skin’s moisture content as it also helps restore your skin’s optimal hydration functions that make it appear plumper and better moisturized over longer periods of time.
Directions To Use:
Apply Alpha Eye Cream over skin around your eye area following cleansing and toning routines. Dot and spread evenly using gentle, upwards strokes. Use up to two times daily.
- Alpha Eye Cream has a lightweight formulation that makes it easy to use, easily absorbent, and does not leave behind a heavy, sticky feeling on the surface of your skin.
- This product sits well under makeup.
- This product is loaded with antioxidants that both help revive your skin’s health and vibrant complexion while simultaneously providing sufficient protection from future causes of damage.
- This product contains silicones which does not make it ideal for use by people who are suffering from acne-challenged skin.
- Alpha Eye Cream reviews indicate that product effect varies from person-to-person.
Does Alpha Eye Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Alpha Skin Care Nourishing Eye Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol and silicones.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to Diazolidinyl Urea which gives off formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product.
- Increased risk for developing diseases that are associated with the reproductive organs due to Disodium EDTA.
Alpha Eye Cream Customer Reviews:
Alpha Eye Cream reviews read:
- “I am on the hunt for a nice eye cream for wrinkles and lines etc and this was spoken highly of on PC reviews so I ordered it and OH NO this made my eyes SO red and irritated within 10 mins of applying. I was very careful to just pat around the orbit inches from my actual eye but I had to wash it off in fear of going blind.” — LV on DermStore
- “This is one of the best eye creams I have ever used. This I use as my day eye cream because it is perfect under makeup. Hydrating and antioxidants in a light lotion formula that is easy to blend. The price point is awesome and you get more than your typical eye cream.” — Figgy08 on Amazon
Alpha Eye Cream appears to offer value for money and many users agree it does. However, there are still no guarantees that this particular product will be beneficial to your skin in the same way that other users have found it to work well on theirs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.