Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub Overview:
Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub, US $15 for a 225 gram jar, is a body scrub specially formulated to help improve the appearance of cellulite-challenged areas of your body, particularly by improving fluid drainage and stimulating skin regeneration to help firm up saggy skin.
About Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Alpha Keri, an Australian-based skin care brand that distributes only professionally formulated products for close to 50 years. Its product range includes treatment formulations that address the following specific skin concerns: aging skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, cellulites, and even special conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help your skin restore its ideal level of skin elasticity and firmness to relieve loose cellulites and saggy skin.
- Smoothen the appearance of skin by promoting enhanced firmness that makes bumps and dimples caused by cellulites to appear less noticeable.
- Improve your skin’s nutrient content to support efficient skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Improve your skin’s moisture content to help plump your skin and make it appear fuller.
- Enhance your overall skin health to facilitate faster damage repairs and restore its undamaged condition.
What Are The Ingredients In Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub?
- Mineral Oil: It significantly plumps and volumizes your skin and keeps it that way for a long period of time.
- Sucrose: It thickens your skin, essentially making the appearance of bumps and dimples appear faded and much less noticeable.
- Silica: Acts like a camouflage that hides skin imperfections appearing on the surface of your skin, arising from the development of cellulites.
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil: Adds plumping benefits to make your skin appear firmer.
- Sweet Almond Oil: It has skin conditioning properties and it supports faster repairs and regeneration.
- Coffee Arabica Seed Extract: It improves fluid drainage and blood circulation.
Directions To Use:
Use Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub in the shower. Apply over wet skin and spread all over with a massage.
- Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub is fragrance-free and does not contain artificial dyes.
- This product is pH balanced and formulated by a dermatologist.
- Based on a consumer study, 97 per cent of subjects experienced improved skin elasticity, firmness and smoothness.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution and is not easily accessible.
- Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub reviews are severely limited.
Does Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.
- Increased risk for lung toxicity and neurotoxicity due to Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Polyethylene and Paraffinum liquidum.
Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub has every reason to be capable of delivering on its claims. Unfortunately, the benefits that it can potentially deliver come at a high price for both your skin and overall health.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion: