Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub?
Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub, US $15 for a 225 gram jar, is a body scrub specially formulated to help improve the appearance of cellulite-challenged areas of your body, particularly by improving fluid drainage and stimulating skin regeneration to help firm up saggy skin. Although the product could lead to allergic reactions to certain skin types.
This product is brought to you by Alpha Keri, an Australian-based skin care brand that distributes only professionally formulated products. Its product range includes treatment formulations that address the following specific skin concerns: aging skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, cellulites, and even special conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Help your skin restore its ideal level of skin elasticity and firmness to relieve loose cellulites and saggy skin.
- Smoothen the appearance of skin by promoting enhanced firmness that makes bumps and dimples caused by cellulites to appear less noticeable.
- Improve your skin’s nutrient content to support efficient skin healing and rejuvenation.
- Improve your skin’s moisture content to help plump your skin and make it appear fuller.
What Are The Ingredients In Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub?
- Mineral Oil: It significantly plumps and volumizes your skin and keeps it that way for a long period of time.
- Sucrose: It thickens your skin, essentially making the appearance of bumps and dimples appear faded and much less noticeable.
- Silica: Acts like a camouflage that hides skin imperfections appearing on the surface of your skin, arising from the development of cellulites.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Although it may lead to skin rash.
How To Apply Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub
- Use Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub in the shower.
- Apply over wet skin and spread all over with a massage.
Benefits Of Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub
- Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub is fragrance-free and does not contain artificial dyes.
- This product is pH balanced and formulated by a dermatologist.
- This product helps experience improved skin elasticity, firmness and smoothness. Although there are limited reviews online regarding this claim.
Disadvantages Of Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub
- This product appears to have a limited distribution and is not easily accessible.
- Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub reviews are severely limited.
- This product may lead to skin allergies.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Does Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including Methylchloroisothiazolinone and Methylisothiazolinone.
- Increased risk for lung toxicity and neurotoxicity due to Methylisothiazolinone and Methylchloroisothiazolinone.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
- Increased risk for permanent skin damage due to Polyethylene and Paraffinum liquidum.
Final Verdict: Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub
Alpha Keri Anti-Cellulite Scrub has every reason to be capable of delivering on its claims. Unfortunately, the benefits that it can potentially deliver come at a high price for both your skin and overall health.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Scrub Cleanser formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Scrub Cleanser Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."