Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What is Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum?
As per the manufacturer details, Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum, US $77, is an eyelash enhancing formula that swears to give your eyelashes the boldest, most gorgeous kick it has always deserved. More specifically, this product has been put together to deliver for you the following improvements to your eyelashes:
Table of Contents [Show]
- Restore good circulation, as well as healthy nutrient and moisture levels, to drive faster eyelash growth while also delaying the period it naturally takes for your eyelashes to fall off to begin a new cycle.
- Strengthens and fortifies each strand to better protect it from breakage and irreversible damage that can cause hair to fall and your eyelashes to appear thinner.
- Deliver buildable, longer term benefits that eventually shows more volumized and longer eyelashes as you keep using the product for months.
There is no official product or manufacturer website where more information about this product’s makers may be retrieved.
What are the Ingredients in Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum?
- Pumpkin Seed Extract: Floods and heals skin with its rich fatty acid content which also deeply nourishes your hair as it simultaneously facilitates repairs on damaged hair shafts
- Peptides: Stimulate faster hair growth and development so that your eyelashes never appear thin and weak ever again
- Biotin: Helps speed up hair growth while improving nourishment, particularly by enhancing the assimilation of nutrients and vitamins so that your body can readily use these to power up multiple mechanisms involved in thickening and lengthening your lashes, but also in extending the life cycle of each strand.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This is salt that is potent in boosting skin moisture level while sealing the existing moisture, thus keeping the skin dewy, tight and flexible. It also helps to smooth skin inflammations. However it cause skin infection such as redness or swelling on applied area.
How To Apply Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum
- Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum must only be used on freshly and thoroughly cleansed skin that is free of impurities.
- Use the applicator to improve the precision of application, making sure that the product goes where the shafts of your eyelashes are situated.
Benefits of Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum
- This product has been subjected to a user study where the following findings have been observed.
- This product deliver improvements to your eyelashes but may cause redness on applied area.
- Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum reviews have strongly recommended this product to better condition and thicken each strand.
Disadvantages of Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum
- This product is formulated with chlorphenesin, a potentially irritating product that can hurt both your eyes and the skin around it on contact, and which can also cause permanent damages when repeatedly use for a considerable period of time.
- This product contains phenoxyenthanol, a neurotoxin, as a preservative.
- Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum reviews highlight that not all product users experience the same advantages and disadvantages when using this product.
Final Verdict: Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum
Alphaeon Beauty Eyelash Serum generally contains less fillers compared with other products in its league. It is certainly formulated with ingredients with a clear reputation for supporting healthier hair growth but it may also cause redness on applied area.Yet, like most other cosmetic products, results greatly depend on how well your skin responds to its active ingredients.This product do not offer return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."