Altime Anti-Aging Cream Review: Should You Buy This Anti-Aging Cream?
Altime Cream Overview:
Altime anti-aging-cream is a topical cream specially designed for use on your skin surface. It helps cut back your years and puts you in your age bracket by making your skin more appealing and youthful looking.
Altime Cream evens out fine lines and wrinkles making your skin smooth. It also eliminates skin discolorations to give you an even complexion.
It is formulated with ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C, Retinol and Palmitoyl Peptide. These ingredients work in synergy to correct hyperpigmentation, hydrate, repair damaged skin and boost skin’s elasticity.
Altime Cream is available online on a14 days free trial basis from its manufacturer’s official website where you just need to pay for its shipping and handling fees. The manufacturer also offers it in different packages which range in price.
- 1 Piece at $89.73
- 3 Pieces at $112.95
- 5 pieces at $129.95
These prices do not include charges for shipping and handling. All purchases are eligible to 30 days money back guarantee minus shipping and handling fees.
Altime Cream – Does It Really Work?
Altime Cream is a brain child of the company Bold LightHouse Media LLC which is located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
This manufacturer claims that this product is formulated with all-natural ingredients that are free from preservatives, binders, fillers, artificial ingredients and other elements that would weaken the skin or contaminate the product. They also claim that it will deliver long-lasting results at a faster rate if compared to their counterparts.
The manufacturer claims that this cream is made in such a way that it will deliver to your skin the following
- Even out skin tone and improve your complexion.
- Reduce appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, under-eye puffiness, blotches and under-eye circles.
- Slow down the formation of aging signs.
- Protect the skin from free radicals and UV rays.
- Hydrate, replenish and promote cells regeneration.
- Enhance collagen and elastin production.
What Are The Ingredients In Altime Cream?
Altime Cream ingredients are:
- Glycerin – treats skin conditions, reduces aging signs, moisturize the skin and make it supple and soft to touch.
- Palmitoyl Tetra-Peptide-7 – promotes production of more collagen fibers, improves skin complexion, increases skin elasticity and reduces inflammation.
- Shea Butter – moisturizes and nourishes skin, remedies dry skin, reduces skin irritation and preserves the natural oils of the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid – promotes collagen synthesis, increase skin moisture and reduces appearance of aging signs.
- Retinyl Palmitate – promotes production and growth of skin cells, heals damaged skin, fights free radicals and reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Rosemary Leaf Extract – protects skin from UV and free radicals damage, slows down the aging process and improves skin complexion.
Directions To Use:
On clean and dry skin, apply just enough amounts while massaging in circular motion and leave it on.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, under-eye circles, fine lines and crow’s feet.
- Eliminates skin blemishes and corrects hyperpigmentation.
- Hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
- Promotes elastin and collagen production.
- Improves skin elasticity.
- Protects skin cells from free radicals damage and UV rays induced damage.
- Some of the ingredients contained cause irritation.
Does Altime Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Side effects of Altime Cream are:
- Irritation affected skin.
This topical cream helps solves some skin issues majority of the people are battling with in these present days. It will help reduce appearance of aging signs, hydrate and moisturize your skin. It will enhance cells regeneration thus eliminate skin discolorations and make it look brighter.
It also shows ability to promote collagen production and increasing skin elasticity as well as making it resilient to environmental elements that cause damage.
Regardless of its delivery claims, it is always advisable to research on it before making a purchase or using it so as to evaluate its safety and in the long run prevent occurrence of negative reactions after use. A consultation with a good dermatologist would be of much help on this area.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."