Alyria Revitalizing Eye Serum
Alyria Revitalizing Eye Serum Overview
Alyria Revitalizing eye serum is for all skin types to help with the appearance of crow’s feet, and fine lines and wrinkles and wrinkles around the eyes. Alyria products include the most effective concentrations of the finest ingredients available in clinically proven formulas.
The experts report that after 6 months, people noticed that 68% of surface wrinkles decreased and some as much as 90%. There was a very noticeable reduction in the furrows between the eyes, 47% after 6 months, and 80% of volunteers could see a visible reduction in their wrinkles.
Alyria Revitalizing Eye Serum – Product Description
Revitalizing eye serum from Alyria, contains a key ingredient Matrixyl. It is a synthetic micro-fragment of the skins most abundant protein, collagen. This collagen compound copies the skin’s natural regeneration process.
Matrixyl is a penapeptide that stimulates collagen synthesis which encourages tissue repair and effectively diminishes wrinkles. The products revitalizing eye serum and cream with Matrixyl, both are hydrating and suited for skin that is dry and dehydrated.
Alyria Revitalizing Eye Serum Advantage
- This eye serum is Dermatologist and Ophthalmologist tested, fragrance free and recommended for all skin types.
- This product can be applied twice a day, morning and night, to the eye area.
- By dabbing on this product gently instead of rubbing, it helps with the eye’s blood circulation.
- The company, Canderm, have scoured the world to find the most advanced skin care technologies to pass on to their products.
- This product has been featured many times in elite magazines.
- They do include a complete ingredient list.
- Regular use of this eye serum helps to maintain eye hydration.
- Alyria has some money saving coupons available for some of their products.
Alyria Revitalizing Eye Serum – Drawbacks
- The Alyria line products are available exclusively through physicians. They might not get as much of a response from regular shoppers since their products are only available through visiting a doctor.
- There are no before and after pictures or testimonials.
- They do not expand that if with continued use over time there will be long term benefits, or are the results temporary only while you use it.
- This eye product costs somewhere around $80.00.
Alyria Revitalizing Eye Serum – The Bottomline
Alyria is a genuine company that wants only the best for it’s customers. This eye serum consists of a penapeptide, Matrixyl, that boosts collagen which repairs eye tissue and regenerates the eye area resulting in less wrinkles.
The key ingredient, Matrixyl in this product is great, but they have four other key ingredients in their other products, but not offered in this eye serum formulation. They are Retinol, Glycolic Acid, Vitamin K, and Triple Hydrating Blend, or petroleum, Shea Butter, and Glycerin. All these beneficial ingredients are not combined into this product, but instead dispersed in different other products. If they can not be combined for some reason then they should explain why. If they can combine them, they should also explain why they do not combine them all into one multitasking super product.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."