Amara Organics Total repair Eye Gel Review: Does This Eye Cream Really Work?
Amara Organics Eye Gel Overview:
Amara Organics Eye Gel, USD 17.95 for 0.5 oz (15 ml) pump bottle, is described as a total repair eye gel that is packed with peptides and plant stem cells which can work together to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles in an instant. If you are on the lookout for an eye treatment that can help keep signs of aging at bay, this Amara Organics Eye Gel review can help you!
About Amara Organics Eye Gel – Does It Really Work?
Amara Organics is a company that aims to establish a loyal base of satisfied and happy customers that will love their products. They plan on achieving that by creating formulations that contain organic and non-toxic ingredients. They are also a company that condones animal testing.
According to the company, Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel can:
- Address all eye concerns including dark circles, eye puffiness, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Soothe puffy eyes.
- Awaken and revive the eye area.
- Plump and hydrate wrinkled eyes.
- Rejuvenate the area on a cellular level.
- Transform tired and dull looking eyes to silky smooth, vibrant and hydrated eyes.
Don’t stop reading this review because it has more information that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Amara Organics Eye Gel?
Some of the active Amara Organics Eye Gel ingredients are:
- Matrixyl 3000: This anti-aging ingredient freeze the skin and reduce the development of wrinkles.
- Cucumber Hydrosol: This soothes and refreshes the skin and reduce eye puffiness.
- Jojoba Oil: This heals, nourishes and moisturizes the skin.
- Silk Amino Acid Blend: It conditions the skin and prevents moisture loss.
Directions To Use:
For best results, dab the Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel around the eyes as gently as possible. You can also apply it on the forehead and cheek area. Use this after cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin. Use this in the morning and at night.
- The eye gel is natural, cruelty-free and made in the US.
- It can also double as a neck and face treatment.
- The gel is lightweight and free of toxic chemicals.
- The gel contains Tocopheryl Acetate which is a synthetic form of vitamin E.
- The gel is a bit expensive as compared to other eye products in the market.
- Some reviews claim that the gel caused irritation to the eye area.
Does Amara Organics Eye Gel Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the reviews online, one of the most notable Amara Organics Eye Gel side-effects is skin irritation.
Amara Organics Eye Gel Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Amara Organics Eye Gel reviews that we have found online:
- “Slowly but surely I am seeing a difference. The gel is very nicely packaged and can travel easily with me. The price is reasonable for the quality” –Kathryn Lesoine on Amazon
- “I am ofcourse one of those who sees lots of high rated reviews and buys the product and probably expected too much. i have been buying eye creams since my early 20s, I sleep Plentiful, have a healthy diet and yet still always have dark circles -It is probably genetics and mostly Allergies and the rubbing of eyes through teens and 20s. I have tried Clinique to Lancome to Revitalift other drugstore ones to Dennis Gross one….no major results so far. Because of the attractive price and high review tried this–I have been putting this on every other day or 2 at night before bed on clean washed skin, it has a thick consistency so you dont need much-I notice it tightens immediately and has a tingle (usually my right side only though) almost slight burn. I just pat a little off w kleenex if it gets to that point bc perhapsI applied too much. I almost like to think the burn means its doing the work? I get nervous though after a very unfortunate severe reaction with the Dennis Gross one (where I prob overdid it /applied 2-3x a day) so I only put this on few times a week. Unfortunately-really no difference in coloration. I dont suffer from bags or puffiness so I dont see a difference and still have minimal lines at 28 so also cant tell diff there. I will continue using (it’s been a few months but have not used daily) till I finish the bottle but not expecting muchat this point.” –rach3rd on Amazon
Amara Organics Eye Gel is marketed as an all-natural eye gel that is free of harmful chemicals. However, it contains a synthetic form of vitamin E which has been associated with high risk of skin irritations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.