What Is Amara Organics Eye Gel?
Amara Organics Eye Gel, USD 17.95 for 0.5 oz (15 ml) pump bottle, is described as a total repair eye gel that is packed with peptides and plant stem cells which can work together to reduce eye puffiness and dark circles in an instant. If you are on the lookout for an eye treatment that can help keep signs of aging at bay, this Amara Organics Eye Gel review can help you!
Amara Organics Eye Gel – Does It Really Work?
Amara Organics is a company that aims to establish a loyal base of satisfied and happy customers that will love their products. They plan on achieving that by creating formulations that contain organic and non-toxic ingredients. They are also a company that condones animal testing.
According to the company, Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel can:
- Address all eye concerns including dark circles, eye puffiness, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
- Soothe puffy eyes.
- Awaken and revive the eye area.
- Plump and hydrate wrinkled eyes.
- Rejuvenate the area on a cellular level.
- Transform tired and dull looking eyes to silky smooth, vibrant and hydrated eyes.
Don’t stop reading this review because it has more information that you should know!
What Are The Ingredients In Amara Organics Eye Gel?
Some of the active Amara Organics Eye Gel ingredients are:
- Matrixyl 3000: This anti-aging ingredient freeze the skin and reduce the development of wrinkles.
- Cucumber Hydrosol: This soothes and refreshes the skin and reduce eye puffiness. Although, you may notice itchy skin!
- Jojoba Oil: This heals, nourishes and moisturizes the skin. It can cause some side effects such as rash and allergic reactions.
- Silk Amino Acid Blend: It conditions the skin and prevents moisture loss.
How To Apply Amara Organics Eye Gel
- The Manufacturer says that, for best results, dab the Amara Organics Total Repair Eye Gel around the eyes as gently as possible.
- You can also apply it on the forehead and cheek area.
- Use this after cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin.
- Use this in the morning and at night.
Benefits Of Amara Organics Eye Gel
- It can also double as a neck and face treatment.
- The gel is lightweight and free of toxic chemicals.
Disadvantages Of Amara Organics Eye Gel
- The gel contains Tocopheryl Acetate which is a synthetic form of vitamin E.
- The gel is a bit expensive as compared to other eye products in the market.
- Some reviews claim that the gel caused irritation to the eye area.
Does Amara Organics Eye Gel have Any Side-Effects?
Based on the reviews online, one of the most notable Amara Organics Eye Gel side-effects is skin irritation.
Final Verdict: Amara Organics Eye Gel
Amara Organics Eye Gel is marketed as an all-natural eye gel that is free of harmful chemicals. However, it contains a synthetic form of vitamin E which has been associated with high risk of skin irritations.