Amara Organics Retinol Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Amara Organics Retinol Cream?
This product is brought to you by Amara Organics. This skin care brand takes sustainability and safety seriously and guarantees that none of its products are laden with parabens, SLS, EDTA, phthalates, and Methylisothiazolinone among many others. However, most of the formulas from this brand are unproven and there are reports that many of them are actually ineffective.
Amara Organics Retinol Cream, US $19.95 for a 1.7 oz. bottle, is a moisturizer boosting and nutrient replenishing product that utilizes the anti-aging properties of retinol to promote the restoration of your youthful skin and skin health.
Amara Organics Retinol Cream — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Encourage faster and more efficient repairs on the matrix to help your skin cope better with damage.
- Improve the availability of collagen at any given time by speeding up the rate of production.
- Encourage more frequent skin turnover.
- Lighten dark spots and even out uneven patches of your skin.
- Promote skin clarity, this product helps ward off infections to keep your skin blemish-free.
What Are The Ingredients In Amara Organics Retinol Cream?
- Retinol (2.5%): Enhance your skin’s repair, regeneration and renewal process as it gently lifts eliminate your skin’s damaged and aged surface layer.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts as a moisture magnet, this ingredient draws in moisture from the surroundings, causing your skin’s moisture levels to significantly rise in an instant, keeps the moisture in and then gradually releases theses to keep your skin well hydrated for hours. However if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become most effected.
- Vitamin E: Deeply soothing and moisturizing, it also aids in rebuilding and strengthening your skin’s barrier protection function to promote better hydration as well as improved resilience to infections and damage. However it causes skin rashes.
- Vitamin B5: Intensely conditions your skin surface, it leaves your skin with a thin coat of filmy material that helps trap moisture in and protect your skin from environmental damage as well.
How To Apply Amara Organics Retinol Cream
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Amara Organics Retinol Cream, due to its retinol content, is best used at night only.
- Retinol easily breaks down when subjected to heat or sunlight so it will be a waste to have to use it in the morning.
- Always cleanse and tone your face first before applying this product generously.
Benefits Of Amara Organics Retinol Cream
- Amara Organics Retinol Cream is not formulated with toxic ingredients, such as parabens, SLS, EDTA, phthalates, and Methylisothiazolinone, that have the potential to suffer your skin but, more seriously, your overall health and well-being as well.
- This product was never tested on animals.
- This serum is made with 98 per cent natural, and 72 per cent organic. But few ingredients may cause allergic reactions to sensitive skin type.
Disadvantages Of Amara Organics Retinol Cream
- The manufacturer makes no guarantees that this product is suitable for the use of vegans.
- This product contains retinol which can make your skin more vulnerable to sun damage.
- Amara Organics Retinol Cream reviews are severely limited, leaving no useful information necessary to get a firsthand account of user experience about this product.
- There’s a very tiny amount of aloe in this product formulation.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Does Amara Organics Retinol Cream Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Amara Organics Retinol Cream:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including retinol.
- Increased photosensitivity due to retinol.
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Amara Organics Retinol Cream
Amara Organics Retinol Cream stands out from the sea of anti-aging creams that are loaded with toxins and skin synthesizers in so far as its make is concerned. However, it appears that only retinol will have the properties to help your skin defy aging as this makers claimed. The highly moisturizing ingredients will cause your skin to feel and appear better hydrated. But few ingredients may cause allergic reactions to skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: