Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum?
Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum, USD 19.95 for a 1 oz dropper bottle, is marketed as a 20% Vitamin C serum that has been clinically proven to brighten, smoothen, tighten and protect the eye area.
If you wish to brighten your complexion and maintain the glow of your face, you should check out this Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum review!
Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum– Does It Really Work?
Amara Organics is a skin care company that is passionate about keeping your skin not just beautiful but healthy as well. The company uses only non-toxic and organic ingredients in all of their formulations. Their skincare solutions are also free of toxic chemicals and do not involve animal testing.
Based on the claims made by the manufacturer this product leads to following benefits:
- Even out the skin tone.
- Bring back life to tired looking eye area.
- Minimize pores.
- Clear acne.
- Prevent breakout.
- Fade acne scars.
What Are The Ingredients In Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum?
Some of the active Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum ingredients are as follows:
- 20% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: This potent antioxidant has been proven effective in brightening the skin, boosting the synthesis of collagen, protecting the skin from free radical and environmental damage, and fading dark spots and age spots.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf: This soothes, calms and refreshes the skin and keeps inflammation at bay. It also has amazing nourishing abilities that can hydrate the skin from deep within.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Witch Hazel: This is a natural toner that can refine the texture of the skin, smoothen the eye area and minimize pores. However in some cases might cause minor skin irritation.
How To Apply Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum?
As, per the manufacturer of the product, firstly for getting the best results, apply a small amount of Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum to your face, neck, and chest area.
- Allow the serum to dry first before applying moisturizer.
- Apply toner before putting on the serum.
- Use this in the morning and at night daily.
Benefits Of Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum
- It is manufactured in USA.
- It can be used under makeup or moisturizer.
Disadvantages Of Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum
- The serum contains phenoxyethanol.
- The product is a bit pricey for such a small amount.
- It contains a synthetic form of vitamin E which can be irritating to the skin.
Does Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum Have Any Side-Effects?
Due to the alcohol and Tocopheryl acetate content of the serum, you may experience dryness and allergic reactions as the main Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum side-effects.
Final Verdict: Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum
Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum contains a good amount of vitamin C that has been proven to be effective in brightening, tightening and moisturizing the skin. However, it contains alcohol that can be drying to the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."