Amara Organics vitamin C serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum, USD 19.95 for a 1 oz dropper bottle, is marketed as a 20% Vitamin C serum that has been clinically proven to brighten, smoothen, tighten and protect the eye area.
If you wish to brighten your complexion and maintain the glow of your face, you should check out this Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum review!
About Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum – Does It Really Work?
Amara Organics is a skin care company that is passionate about keeping your skin not just beautiful but healthy as well. The company uses only non-toxic and organic ingredients in all of their formulations. Their skincare solutions are also free of toxic chemicals and do not involve animal testing.
The company claims that Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum can:
- Reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Brighten the complexion of the skin.
- Diminish the look of dark spots and age spots.
- Boost the collagen synthesis in the skin.
- Even out the skin tone.
- Bring back life to tired looking eye area.
- Minimize pores.
- Clear acne.
- Prevent breakout.
- Fade acne scars.
Want to know more? If so, you should keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum?
Some of the active Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum ingredients are as follows:
- 20% Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate: This potent antioxidant has been proven effective in brightening the skin, boosting the synthesis of collagen, protecting the skin from free radical and environmental damage, and fading dark spots and age spots.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf: This soothes, calms and refreshes the skin and keeps inflammation at bay. It also has amazing nourishing abilities that can hydrate the skin from deep within.
- Hyaluronic Acid: This keeps the skin moisturized for a long period of time, keeping it supple and soft for as long as possible.
- Witch Hazel: This is a natural toner that can refine the texture of the skin, smoothen the eye area and minimize pores.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a small amount of Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum to your face, neck, and chest area. Allow the serum to dry first before applying moisturizer. Apply toner before putting on the serum. Use this in the morning and at night daily.
- The serum is vegan and cruelty free.
- It is manufactured in USA.
- It can be used under makeup or moisturizer.
- The serum contains phenoxyethanol.
- The product is a bit pricey for such a small amount.
- It contains a synthetic form of vitamin E which can be irritating to the skin.
Does Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum Have Any Side-effects?
Due to the alcohol and Tocopheryl acetate content of the serum, you may experience dryness and allergic reactions as the main Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum side-effects.
Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum contains a good amount of vitamin C that has been proven to be effective in brightening, tightening and moisturizing the skin. However, it contains alcohol that can be drying to the skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.