Amatokin Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Amatokin?
The purpose of Amatokin, a skincare range manufactured by Voss Laboratories, is, as the official website states, ‘restore the fountain of youth’, by rejuvenating aging and tired skin. The site is fairly detailed and showcases the full range of products which include an eye cream and intensive moisturizer but it fails to provide some standard sections such as customer testimonials or money back guarantee details.
Amatokin– Does It Really Work?
The main active ingredient used in the various formulas is peptide a substance originally used to help with the treatment of burns and skin scars due to its stem-cell stimulating properties. By using this same peptide and the stem-cell technology, Amatokinformulas have a restorative effect, slowing down and repairing signs of aging.
It would appear that clinical studies have been performed on Amatokin although none are actually shown on the consumer site and there are no explanations as to how the other ingredients work, or what they do in the anti-aging process. It is said that if used regularly, the consumer should experience results within 3 weeks.
What Are The Ingredients In Amatokin?
- Water/ Aqua: helps in retaining the moisture of the skin making it moist and soft with a glowy effect.
- Pentylene Glycol: It is a preservative that binds moisture and has antibacterial properties & also cause skin irritation.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent.
- TitaniumDioxide: This ingredient protects skin from UVA and UVB radiation and is considered no risk of skin sensitivity.
Benefits Of Amatokin
- Amatokin uses stem-cell technology.
- It helps reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- It helps in increasing elasticity. Although there are limited reviews online.
Disadvantages Of Amatokin
- The cost of the product varies greatly.
- No clinical studies are shown.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- Clinical study results are not shown.
- Company background information is limited.
Final Verdict : Amatokin
Anyone considering this brand would obviously be advised to find a retailer that sells it at the more affordable price range. Although the use of peptide is not very well known, it would appear to have a positive effect on the skin, although it would be interesting to know exactly how much is needed for optimal effects and exactly what the quantities used in Amatokin are.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."