The purpose of Amatokin, a skincare range manufactured by Voss Laboratories, is, as the official website states, ‘restore the fountain of youth’, by rejuvenating aging and tired skin. The site is fairly detailed and showcases the full range of products which include an eye cream and intensive moisturizer but it fails to provide some standard sections such as customer testimonials or money back guarantee details.
Amatokin products are sold in retail stores, not directly from Voss Laboratories. The site provides links to the independent sites where they can be seen at a variety of prices, depending on the retailer. In the example of the Intensive Skin Rejuvenation Serum, this ranged from as low as $30.00 right up to $69.00).
Amatokin– Product Description
The full list of ingredients used in Amatokin products is listed on the website and they include commonly-used ingredients such as Glycerine, Soy, water and Silica. The main active ingredient used in the various formulas is peptide #153, a substance originally used to help with the treatment of burns and skin scars due to its stem-cell stimulating properties. By using this same peptide and the stem-cell technology, Amatokin formulas have a restorative effect, slowing down and repairing signs of aging.
It would appear that clinical studies have been performed on Amatokin although none are actually shown on the consumer site and there are no explanations as to how the other ingredients work, or what they do in the anti-aging process. It is said that if used regularly, the consumer should experience results within 3 weeks.
Strengths of Amatokin
- Amatokin uses stem-cell technology
- Ingredients are listed
- Amatokin is widely available
- Results should be seen in 21 days
Weaknesses of Amatokin
- The cost of the product varies greatly
- No clinical studies are shown
- There is no money back guarantee
- Clinical study results are not shown
- Company background information is limited
Amatokin The Bottom Line
Anyone considering this brand would obviously be advised to find a retailer that sells it at the more affordable price range. Although the use of peptide #153 is not very well known, it would appear to have a positive effect on the skin, although it would be interesting to know exactly how much is needed for optimal effects and exactly what the quantities used in Amatokin are.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."