What is Amberen?
Amberen, US $70 for 3 month supply, is a supplement specially formulated to tackle the root causes of menopausal symptoms. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits for women experiencing menopause and its symptoms:
As per the manufacturer,Amberen, US $70 for 3 month supply, is a supplement specially formulated to tackle the root causes of menopausal symptoms. More specifically, this product is committed to deliver the following benefits for women experiencing menopause and its symptoms:
- Support you in transitioning seamlessly into menopause as it provides relief from symptoms that include hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, difficulty sleeping and fatigue. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Works by enhancing hormonal balance, normalizing its levels to relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Deliver improvements that you can feel and notice in as short as 30 days.
- This product is manufactured and distributed by Lunada Biomedical which made Amberen available in US territories since 2007.
This product is manufactured and distributed by Lunada Biomedical which made Amberen available in US territories since 2007.
What are the Ingredients in Amberen?
- Ammonium Succinate: Has antioxidant properties that helps protect your fragile cells from damage caused by free radicals, restores cellular energy levels of cells to support normal functioning of your organs, and enhance rates of metabolism to aid in detoxifying your body.
- Calcium Disuccinate: Provides supplementation for lost calcium so that your body can keep supporting bone and tissue growth and regeneration, enhance nerve synapses for better motor coordination and focus, and prevent muscle atrophy and cardiovascular diseases associated with menopause.
- Magnesium Disuccinate: Supports the production of hormones to normalize your body’s switches and triggers, improve body coordination, and prevent hypertension and heart problems.
- Zinc Difumarate: Promotes healthy cells, enhanced immune response, supports bone and tissue development, and helps keep the weight off by proper digestion and metabolism.
- Glycine: An amino acid that helps attain and maintain brain and emotional health, improves mood swings and relieves feelings of loneliness, anxiety and depression.
- Vitamin E: Promotes a better nourished body as it simultaneously boosts your antioxidant protection. Unfortuantly, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising!
How to apply Amberen
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Take 2 capsules of Amberen, one orange and another white, everyday after taking your breakfast.
- Take at least 30 to 90 days to properly evaluate your response to this supplement.
Benefits of Amberen
- The manufacturer has conducted a double blind, placebo controlled clinical study that proves that this product provides effective and safe relief from menopausal symptoms.
- This product does not contain hormones and soy which can affect normal cell functioning and natural hormone levels. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This product is currently being offered at a special discount of 50 per cent off on the product website.
Amberen reviews are raving about the positive benefits of this product and how it has eased users’ menopause symptoms.
Disadvantages of Amberen
- The manufacturer has noted that women will respond to the supplement in various ways.
- Possible improvements take between 30 to 90 days before it becomes noticeable.
- Formula contains MSG which can trigger headaches and migraines in some women.
- Amberen reviews indicate that this supplement can worsen menopausal symptoms for some women.
Final Verdict: Amberen
AAmberen is a well formulated supplement for menopausal women. Every ingredient in its formula provides relief for very specific menopausal symptoms so that, together, these ingredients can be expected to address most, if not all of it. It does take long before you can realize whether or not the product works for you. Some take lesser time to deliver satisfactorily. Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."