What Is Amberen?
As per the manufacturer, Amberen, for 3 month supply, is a supplement specially formulated to tackle the root causes of menopausal symptoms.
This product is manufactured and distributed by Lunada Biomedical which made Amberen available in US territories since 2007.
Amberen Pros and Cons
- Benefit:Help To Relieve From Hot Flashes, Night Sweats, Mood Swings, Low Energy, Weight Gain, Stress, Irritability, Joint Aches, Sleeplessness, Headaches And More
- Ingredients:Ammonium Succinate, Calcium Disuccinate, Glycine, Vitamin E
- Unit Count:60 Counts
- The manufacturer has conducted a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study that proves that this product provides effective and safe relief from menopausal symptoms.
- This product does not contain hormones and soy which can affect normal cell functioning and natural hormone levels. However, according to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
- This product is currently being offered at a special discount of 50 percent off on the product website.
Amberen reviews are raving about the positive benefits of this product and how it has eased users’ menopause symptoms.
- The manufacturer has noted that women will respond to the supplement in various ways.
- Possible improvements take between 30 to 90 days before it becomes noticeable.
- Formula contains MSG which can trigger headaches and migraines in some women.
- Amberen reviews indicate that this supplement can worsen menopausal symptoms for some women.
Amberen – Does It Really Work?
More specifically, this product is committed to delivering the following benefits for women experiencing menopause and its symptoms:
- Support you in transitioning seamlessly into menopause as it provides relief from symptoms that include hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, difficulty sleeping, and fatigue. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Works by enhancing hormonal balance, normalizing its levels to relieve menopausal symptoms.
- Deliver improvements that you can feel and notice in as short as 30 days.
- This product is manufactured and distributed by Lunada Biomedical which made Amberen available in US territories since 2007.
What Are The Ingredients In Amberen?
Ammonium Succinate: Has antioxidant properties that help protect your fragile cells from damage caused by free radicals, restores cellular energy levels of cells to support normal functioning of your organs, and enhance rates of metabolism to aid in detoxifying your body .
Calcium Disuccinate: Provides supplementation for lost calcium so that your body can keep supporting bone and tissue growth and regeneration, enhance nerve synapses for better motor coordination and focus, and prevent muscle atrophy and cardiovascular diseases associated with menopause .
Magnesium Disuccinate: Supports the production of hormones to normalize your body’s switches and triggers, improve body coordination, and prevent hypertension and heart problems.
Zinc Difumarate: Promotes healthy cells, enhances immune response, supports bone and tissue development, and helps keep the weight off by proper digestion and metabolism.
Glycine: An amino acid that helps attain and maintain brain and emotional health, improves mood swings, and relieves feelings of loneliness, anxiety, and depression .
Vitamin E: Promotes a better-nourished body as it simultaneously boosts your antioxidant protection. Unfortunately, extra use of vitamin E directly or in the form of substance can lead to headache, rash, and bruising .
How To Apply Amberen?
For best results, the manufacturer suggests to-
- Take 2 capsules of Amberen, one orange and another white, everyday after taking your breakfast.
- Take at least 30 to 90 days to properly evaluate your response to this supplement.
Que: Does Amberen cause weight loss?
Ans: Yes, it cause sustained weight loss for women over forty.
Que: Does Amberen make you gain weight?
Ans: It helps manage weight gain during menopause.
Que: How To Take Amberen Menopause?
Ans: Take 2 capsules daily after breakfast, one white and one orange.
Que: How long does it take for Amberen to start working?
Ans: Between 1-3 months.
Final Verdict: Amberen
Amberen is a well-formulated supplement for menopausal women. Every ingredient in its formula provides relief for very specific menopausal symptoms so that, together, these ingredients can be expected to address most, if not all of it. It does take long before you can realize whether or not the product works for you. Some take lesser time to deliver satisfactorily.
Where To Find It?
Amberen can be buy from the Official Website.
The Beauty Insiders takes every opportunity to use high-quality sources, including peer-reviewed studies, to support the facts within our articles. Read our editorial guidelines to learn more about how we keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. Radzinsky VE, Uspenskaya Y, Shulman LP, Kuznetsova IV. Succinate-Based Dietary Supplement for Menopausal Symptoms: A Pooled Analysis of Two Identical Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trials. Obstet Gynecol Int. 2019;2019:1572196. Published 2019 Oct 31. doi:10.1155/2019/1572196
 Radzinsky, Viktor E, et al. “Succinate-Based Dietary Supplement for Menopausal Symptoms: A Pooled Analysis of Two Identical Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trials.” Obstetrics and gynecology international vol. 2019 1572196. 31 Oct. 2019, doi:10.1155/2019/1572196
 Radzinsky, V. E., Uspenskaya, Y., Shulman, L. P., & Kuznetsova, I. V. (2019). Succinate-Based Dietary Supplement for Menopausal Symptoms: A Pooled Analysis of Two Identical Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trials. Obstetrics and gynecology international, 2019, 1572196. https://doi.org/10.1155/2019/1572196
 Rizvi S, Raza ST, Ahmed F, Ahmad A, Abbas S, Mahdi F. The role of vitamin e in human health and some diseases. Sultan Qaboos Univ Med J. 2014;14(2):e157-e165..