Amelan Skin Brightener Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Amelan?
As per manufacturer, Amelan is a topical product used for skin depigmentation and beautification. It appears to be made by a Dr. Krulig.
Amelan can help improve the look of skin that has been damaged through sun exposure. It can also address hyperpigmentation issues such as melasma and lentigo. The site claims melasma spots will disappear and skin will be rejuvenated in just 8 to 14 days but may cause itching or swelling on skin.Users do not need to avoid going out into the sun. The most compelling part of the site is the photos. Results are visible and, in some cases, remarkable.
While much of the information does seem to be scientifically sound, it may be a bit too complex for the lay person. For instance, there is a flow chart to illustrate how Amelanblocks tyrosinase and oxidation, but this will mean little to most people. The site is hard to navigate. Users can’t choose which information to view, but must scroll through a series of slides. There is no info about the maker. It is not clear how much Amelan costs or how customers can purchase it.
What are the Ingredients in Amelan?
- Kojic Acid: It controls the body’s production of melanin, a substance that causes the pigment of the skin to darken.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes your skin cells to restore mechanisms essential to restore your skin’s overall health and vitality.
- Retinyl Palmitate: It helps to increase epidermal thickness while delaying skin aging. However sometimes it serves skin reactions like peeling,itching or swelling.
- Ascorbic Acid: This form of vitamin C gives antioxidative protection to the skin while helping you achieve a brighter and radiant skin complexion.
Benefits Of Amelan
- Will not produce photo sensitivity.
- Dramatic before and after photos.
- It helps to achieve a brighter and radiant skin complexion but may cause itching or peeling on skin.
Disadvantages Of Amelan
- It provides Complex information.
- No ordering info available.
- The combination of active ingredients is weak.
- It does not offer money back guarantee.
Final Verdict : Amelan Skin Brightener
If the photos presented on the site are any indication, this is a product that can deliver amazing results. With a website that is not very user-friendly and no information about how to order, however, it’s questionable whether the site will convert many curious individuals into Amelan users.It does not offer money back guarantee.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.