AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF?
After peddling what the power of amino acids can do for the skin at a California shopping center, Ron Cummings’ AminoGenesis has become a product with a global reach and a host of celebrity endorsers. At its inception, AG was the answer to the founder’s own troubled skin battle through the study of amino acid power who determined how to apply the natural cellular-building capabilities of this biological substance to the skin’s benefit. Working off the acid’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) which governs moisture levels in the skin, the AminoGenesis formula was created after over a decade of fine-tuning and testing.
As per the manufacturer, AminoGenesis provides products that treat aging, repair hair and problem skin from head to toe, yet gentle enough for normal skin.
AminoGenesis’ “Antidote to Aging” is its Photolagen-AGF. The serum, a Day Spa Magazine Editors pick, incorporates a three-pronged technological approach to reviving the skin’s youth. At $89 for a full non-prescription strength bottle of the treatment, its technologies rest in its ingredient delivery system, the power of 17 amino acids, and its potent protein pentapeptide formula. This technical trio improves moisture content, fades the look of wrinkles and fine lines and boosts collagen and elastin production, while governing oil gland activity. It also lessens discoloration and restores the skin’s smooth texture.
However there are brands in the market with similar effects and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF?
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
- Isopropyl Palmitate: This ingredients to increase the moisture of the skin.
- Hexylene Glycol: This ingredient is used to thin out heavy compositions and create a thinner, more spreadable product.
Benefits Of AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF
- Photolagen-AGF battles the main categories that attribute to agingand skin damage.
- The site provides detailed information about the power of amino acids. However many customers review tell a different story.
- This product helps to hydrate the skin.
Disadvantages Of AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF
- Although not the most expensive, many reviewers commented negatively on the $89 price tag.
- Photolagen-AGF appears to only be utilized in one product.
- Photolagen-AGF boasts of its full-nonprescription strength, however, there isn’t a prescription-strength available.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Final Verdict: AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF
Being the only product out of ten to bear the Photolagen-AGF technology, it’s confusing that the website’s address promotes Photolagen instead of the amino acid formula of AminoGenesis. That aside, Photolagen-AGFis comprised of three major technologies that fight the dangers to youthful skin. Photolagen-AGF’s three-pronged technology may be the boost aging skin needs. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.