AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF Overview
After peddling what the power of amino acids can do for the skin at a California shopping center, Ron Cummings’ AminoGenesis has become a product with a global reach and a host of celebrity endorsers. At its inception, AG was the answer to the founder’s own troubled skin battle through the study of amino acid power and the help of a leading team of doctors, chemists and researchers who determined how to apply the natural cellular-building capabilities of this biological substance to the skin’s benefit. Working off the acid’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) which governs moisture levels in the skin, the AminoGenesis formula was created after over a decade of fine-tuning and testing.
While celebrity endorsements go a long way to boost a product’s image, the Photolagen.com website sports no bigger endorsement than that of its founder who carried the battle wounds of sun damage, adult chicken pox and severe facial dermatitis. He graces the company’s “About” page with a spotless smile. Marketed as the official website of AminoGenesis, Photolagen.com creates some confusion about which was created first-AminoGenesis or Photolagen. While no reference to the latter is mentioned on the gold and black website’s “About Us” page, a review of the “Special Offers” page reveals that Photolagen is a process comprised of three technologies that deliver amino acid-packed moisture deep into the skin’s layers to increase collagen and elastin, while AminoGenesis is the amino acid formula that’s being delivered. The site with its clean and elegant features educates visitors about the power of amino acids, provides result photos, and delivers a map of retailers around the world as well as offering testimonials and a FAQs page.
AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF – Product Description
Seeking to ensure every area of the body’s skin is well-served, AminoGenesis provides products that treat aging, repair hair and problem skin from head to toe, yet gentle enough for normal skin.
AminoGenesis’ “Antidote to Aging” is its Photolagen-AGF. The serum, a Day Spa Magazine Editors pick, incorporates a three-pronged technological approach to reviving the skin’s youth. It is touted as the answer to the skin’s sun damage, photo depletion and premature aging. At $89 for a full non-prescription strength bottle of the treatment, its technologies rest in its ingredient delivery system, the power of 17 amino acids, and its potent protein pentapeptide formula. This technical trio improves moisture content, fades the look of wrinkles and fine lines and boosts collagen and elastin production, while governing oil gland activity. It also lessens discoloration and restores the skin’s smooth texture.
The product reviews for Photolagen-AGF included claims of no change, breakouts and a mildly unpleasant smell, however, the positive remarks were stronger with praise for its discoloration-fading and smoother-texture creating abilities. The overall score landed at 4.5 on a 5.0 scale.
AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF Advantage
- Photolagen-AGF battles the main categories that attribute to agingand skin damage.
- While reviews hit both extremes, overall scores were highly positive.
- The site provides detailed information about the power of amino acids.
AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF – Drawbacks
- Although not the most expensive, many reviewers commented negatively on the $89 price tag.
- Photolagen-AGF appears to only be utilized in one product.
- Photolagen-AGF boasts of its full-nonprescription strength, however, there isn’t a prescription-strength available.
AminoGenesis Photolagen-AGF – The Bottomline
Being the only product out of ten to bear the Photolagen-AGF technology, it’s confusing that the website’s address promotes Photolagen instead of the amino acid formula of AminoGenesis. That aside, Photolagen-AGF is comprised of three major technologies that fight the dangers to youthful skin. Photolagen-AGF’s three-pronged technology may be the boost aging skin needs.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.