Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist Review: Is This Face Toner Safe To Use?
Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist Overview
Amly Silver Rich Digital Detox Face Mist, US $58 for every 100 ml bottle, this face toner brings you a reinvigorated, more energized skin with every spritz.
About Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist — Does it really work?
AMLY Botanicals is located in Sussex, England. It guarantees that all of its formulas are made from pure natural ingredients, many of which, it claims, have even been sourced from wild varieties. All formulas are combined in mineral-rich spring water which helps replenish lost nutrients and moisture to fuel healing.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore your skin’s health and beauty even on the go
- Counter the skin damaging effects of UV and environmental stressors, including urban pollution
- Promotes detoxification and de-stressing to relax your skin and your senses as well
- Wake up your sluggish skin cells to facilitate faster cellular level mechanisms that deliver skin renewal
- Soothe and calm skin inflammations to revive fatigued skin
What Are The Ingredients In Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist?
- Marshmallow Root : Soothes and calms skin irritations and enhances your skin’s moisture levels
- Horsetail: Supports the restoration your skin’s vitality and integrity by improving the appearance of
- St John’s Wort: Promotes smoother and calmer skin, it also aids in easing inflammation and in hastening skin healing and repair
- Yarrow: Known for its many health and wellness benefits, this herb also has skin enhancing properties that perform almost every skin requirement, including moisturizing, scar healing, skin tightening, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic
- Lady’s Mantle: Relieves skin infections, irritations, rashes, insect bites, and speedier treatment of blemishes, this ingredient also helps lighten dark marks and revive your healthy looking complexion
- Aloe Vera: Supports faster skin healing, it also help trap moisture in
- Rose Otto: Has skin lightening properties and helps reinvigorate your skin
- Chamomile: Calms skin irritations, it also has a re-energizing effect to your skin cells
- Jasmine Flower: Works to address sagging skin issues and give your skin a more youthful contour
Directions to use
Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist may be misted all about you whenever, where ever, you are. Just close your eyes and spritz from about an arm’s length away to experience what reviews have been raving about this product leaving skin with a refreshed feeling that you can’t miss.
- Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist provides multiple benefits, most especially re-energizing and moisturizing, even as you keep going.
- This product is made with silver-rich mineral water which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory, skin healing and regenerating, and antibacterial functions.
- Based on several user reviews, the formula is non-irritating.
- This product appears to have limited availability.
- Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist reviews are severely lacking which makes it hard to gauge user sentiment about this product.
Does Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients, Silver Rich Digital Detox Face Mist may cause skin irritation and allergic reactions as side effects, depending on your allergy history.
Amly Digital Detox Facial Mist will certainly deliver on your skin’s need for a nutrient and moisture boost. It is considerably more expensive than most other misting sprays which should be a consideration when you are maintaining a beauty budget. The biggest drawback so far will have to be product availability — you have to do some sleuthing to find out where to get it.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Toner formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Toner Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."