Amore Pacific Future Response Review: Is it Really Worth Buying?
Amore Pacific Future Response Age Defense Cream Description
Amore Pacific Future Response Age Defense Cream is a moisturizer that decreases signs of aging through its formula. It is manufactured by Amore Pacific, which specializes in skincare products of various kinds. A 1.7 fluid ounce container costs $195, and the product is available in well-known beauty and retail shops. The manufacturer provides a 30-day refund period for products purchased from its official website.
Amore Pacific Future Response Age Defense Cream Ingredients
- Rare Pine Mushroom: grown in the wild, it protects against environmental pollution and overexposure to the sun.
- AB12 Complex: as blend of 12 Asian botanicals, this complex repairs skin that is irritated by pollution.
- Hand Cultivated Green Tea: contains antioxidants that protect the skin against harmful radicals and promotes rejuvenated skin.
- Caprilyc/Capric Triglyceride: a derivative of glycerin and coconut oil. It is known for its skin-repairing abilities and effectiveness as an emollient. This ingredient moisturizes the skin and prevents dehydration, though it may clog pores in some people.
- Shea Butter: an effective skin conditioner that imitates the body’s own sebaceous glands. It also forms a barrier on the surface of the skin, causing a diminished risk of dehydration.
- Curcumin: known as turmeric. Known for its ability to protect the skin from the sun’s rays, decrease age spots, and heal wounds. It is a known treatment for psoriasis and acne due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Mango Seed Oil: an excellent moisturizer and treatment for acne.
Clean skin and then apply an even layer twice daily for best results. Discontinue use and consult a qualified physician if a rash or redness develops.
- Many of the ingredients used in the product help fight wrinkles and keep the skin hydrated.
- The manufacturer has a refund policy of up to 30 days for products bought from the official website and many retailers that carry the product have customer-friendly policies as well.
- The product is available in known beauty chains around the country.
- Customer reviews are mostly high for this product.
- All the product’s ingredients are listed.
- The product is safe for all skin types.
- At $195 for 1.7 fluid ounces, the price of the product is higher than average.
- The manufacturer does not provide links to clinical studies that back its claims.
- Some customers may develop irritation due to use of this product.
- The amounts of ingredients used in this product aren’t listed.
AmorePacific Future Response Age Defense Cream has a strong reputation, a 30 day money-back guarantee, and features ingredients that have been known to benefit and hydrate the skin. The manufacturer also lists all ingredients in the product’s formula and the product is carried by beauty stores across the country. However, some people may develop irritation or redness due to the use of this product. At $195, this product is also higher than average compared to other anti-aging products in the market. A product that doesn’t cause these side effects might be a better choice, especially considering the cost.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.