Amore Pacific Sun Protection Cushion Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ Introduction
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ , US $40 for 15 grams, is a high performance sun protection formula served in a compact and made convenient for traveling.
What Does Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following healthy and beautiful benefits for your skin:
- Protect your skin from skin damage and signs of skin aging that result from UV and environmental heat
- Provide your skin with immediate relief from inflammation
- Keep hydrating your skin even as it is sun-exposed to prevent it from drying out
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ Manufacturer’s Detail
This product is formulated and distributed by AmorePacific Corporation, a South Korean-based company that has earned Forbes’ Rank 14 in the list of the world’s largest cosmetics companies. Established in 1945, the corporation has been family-run and has remained so until today. With superstar brands, Laneige and Etude House, the company is already commanding highly specified niches and is set to gain even more leverage with the continued popularity of new products coming from the Amore Pacific label.
Working of Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+
This product works by delivering a combination of physical and chemical sunscreen agents which are further infused with powerful antioxidants to shield your skin from UVA, UVB and free radicals. Served in a wet sponge solution, this product can be easily and very evenly applied on skin, and layered with your makeup afterwards
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ Ingredients
- Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide: Physical sunscreen actives
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate (Octinoxate): Chemical sunscreen agent
- Bamboo Extract: Has powerful antioxidant components that protect your skin from heat and other damaging environmental elements, and also has astringent and anti-inflammatory properties that promote your skin’s more even toned complexion
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ Pros
- This product has a sheer and weightless consistency that, with a sponge, can be easily and more evenly applied on your skin, even on-the-go.
- The product goes well under makeup, and it can be easily layered on with your concealers and foundation.
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ Cons
- Several users have found this product to have an unpleasant smell, and many also did not like the wet texture of the foam application.
- The preparation is difficult to use for touch-ups.
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including alcohol, Octinoxate, fragrances and artificial dyes
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs
- Increased risk for estrogen spikes, associated cancers, and other related diseases due to Octinoxate, an endocrine-disrupting chemical
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ must be generously applied over your skin at least 15 minutes before getting sun exposed to activate sunscreen agents.
Amore Pacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Cushion SPF 30+ gives you an innovative take on the usually bottled up sun protection formulas. Leaving the product wide open leaves ingredient potency and hygiene questionable, however. Besides, it may work well used by itself but, not so much when you love wearing your makeup.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."