Amorepacific Eye Cream Review: Does it deliver results for eyes?
Amore Pacific Future Response Eye Cream is a two-part anti-aging system formulates especially for the eye area. It helps protect the skin from external elements that cause signs of aging and allow skin to recuperate at night. Future Response is sold in a package of two creams (day and night) in containers of 0.33 fluid oz at the cost of $150 for the set. Customers can return the product if they obtain an authorization code from the manufacturer beforehand.
- Caffeine: Decreases Puffiness around the eyes and promotes a fresher appearance.
- Pine Mushroom: Protects skin during the day and assist with night-time recovery.
- Chinese Plum: Protects skin from UV rays that could cause damage, protects from photosensitivity.
- Octocrylene (8%): Sunscreen. Protects skin from DNA damage due to sun exposure, UVA and UVB rays.
- Titanium Dioxide (4.4%):Forms a protective barrier on the skin that protects the skin from harmful UV rays. Broad spectrum.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Water: From green tea. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that helps skin repair itself. Known for its anti-aging benefits.
- Butylene Glycol:Resists humidity and helps products stay preserved over time.
Clean skin. Put desired amount of cream onto a spatula and use morning and evening with the corresponding lotion. Rinse eye if the product gets in accidentally and keep away from children.
- Comes in a day and night-time formula to take care of varying skin needs.
- Contains ingredients that have been proven to protect skin during the day and night.
- Sold in a variety of outlets, including beauty stores such as Sephora.
- There are clear directions for proper usage of the product.
- The daytime formula contains 25 SPF.
- Although there is a return policy, it is not detailed on the product’s website and customers are only told they can contact the manufacturer beforehand. Other retailers may have different rules.
- Amore Pacific Future Response Eye Cream may cause rashes in some people.
- Separate containers of the product are not available at the moment.
- At $150 for the set, the cost may be prohibitive for some potential customers.
Amore Pacific Future Response Eye Cream is a two-part system that helps protect the delicate skin around the eyes to promote a more youthful appearance. The product can be returned upon approval of the manufacturer, though exact terms and conditions are not disclosed. The list of ingredients is also available for both the day and night creams. However, the product may cause rashes in some people, and warns that one must keep it away from children. People with sensitive skin may prefer a product without these issues.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.