Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum?
As mentioned on manufacturer website, Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum is produced by Andalou Naturals, a company specializing in the use of fruit stem cells in beauty care supplements. This product is an eye supplement intended to support healthy connective tissues in order to make your skin look better, particularly in the relatively thin and fragile areas around your eyes. It is sold in tubes containing .6 fluid ounces of the product and priced at $19.95 each when you buy directly from Andalou Naturals.
What are the Ingredients in Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum?
The ingredients list for Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum is provided in full on their website, although the exact quantities of the various ingredients isn’t listed, making it hard to judge exactly how effective it might be. The product’s ingredients are said to be gluten free, cruelty free, GMO-free, and vegan, however. The active ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamin C: A vitamin with powerful antioxidant capacities, included to help with cell metabolism.However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin.
- Goji glycopeptide: A protein/polysaccharide source from natural sources, intended to help support connective tissues.
- Cucumber: A hydrating electrolyte source.
How To Apply Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum
- Apply a small amount to the skin around your eyes twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening.
- Apply with small ‘dots’ and gently pat in rather than rubbing.
Advantages of Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum
- Gluten free.
- This product has antioxidant capacities, included to help with cell metabolism.However it causes redness and warm feeling of the skin.
Disadvantages of Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum
- No clinical information is provided to support the claims being made for this product’s effectiveness.
- It contains alcohol which cause skin dryness.
- No substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- According to customer reviews, it isn’t very effective.
Final Verdict : Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum is ethically made and reasonably priced, but there is very little information provided on the science behind the product’s formula. While you aren’t risking much and may find it to be perfect to your needs, we can’t make any confident statements on how well or quickly it might work for you.It offers 30 days return policy.
There are beauty products available for every price range, and you should be sure to shop around thoroughly before you pick the product that suits your needs!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."