Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Review: Is it a Good Choice?
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Product Introduction
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum is produced by Andalou Naturals, a company specializing in the use of fruit stem cells in beauty care supplements. This product is an eye supplement intended to support healthy connective tissues in order to make your skin look better, particularly in the relatively thin and fragile areas around your eyes. It is sold in tubes containing .6 fluid ounces of the product and priced at $19.95 each when you buy directly from Andalou Naturals, although lower prices were found by us at several online retailers (the lowest at this time: $12.93) Andalou Naturals has a thirty-day refund policy for products ordered directly from their company, although this does not extend to products sold at other retailers.
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Product Ingredients
The ingredients list for Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum is provided in full on their website, although the exact quantities of the various ingredients isn’t listed, making it hard to judge exactly how effective it might be. The product’s ingredients are said to be gluten free, cruelty free, GMO-free, and vegan, however. The active ingredients are as follows:
- Vitamin C: A vitamin with powerful antioxidant capacities, included to help with cell metabolism.
- Goji glycopeptide: A protein/polysaccharide source from natural sources, intended to help support connective tissues
- Cucumber: A hydrating electrolyte source
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Directions
Apply a small amount to the skin around your eyes twice per day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Apply with small ‘dots’ and gently pat in rather than rubbing.
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Advantages
- No known side effects.
- Gluten free
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum Disadvantages
- No clinical information is provided to support the claims being made for this product’s effectiveness
Andalou Naturals Luminous Eye Serum is ethically made and reasonably priced, but there is very little information provided on the science behind the product’s formula. While you aren’t risking much and may find it to be perfect to your needs, we can’t make any confident statements on how well or quickly it might work for you.
There are beauty products available for every price range, and you should be sure to shop around thoroughly before you pick the product that suits your needs!
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.