Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector Overview
Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector, US $28 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is a multiple solution anti-wrinkle treatment specially formulated for restoring the youthful look of mature and aging skin.
About Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by “the company by women for women”, Avon. Avon has successfully built and grew its business using direct-to-customer marketing strategies that also help women achieve their productivity and economic goals making business as Avon Ladies. Avon must be one of the global brands of skin care and personal care with the most robust lineup of product offerings, that include anti-aging skin care.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver noticeably smoother and faded appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Give your skin more volume and a more defined contour to lift your skin and make it appear less saggy.
- Promote smoother and softer skin.
- With regular use, improve your skin’s youthful appearance and radiance.
- Restore optimal collagen production at ideal levels to support skin rejuvenation and renewal in just 48 hours.
What are the ingredients in Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector?
- Glycolic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that gently sloughs off your skin, facilitating faster skin regeneration and turnover so that new skin can rise to the surface, fading multiple skin imperfections every time a new layer takes over.
- Antioxidants: Derived from plant extracts, these improve your skin’s protection from damage caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors.
- Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extrac: A rich and powerful source of antioxidants, this ingredient also promotes a better moisturized skin and promotes anti-aging functions.
Directions to Use
Use Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector day and night, after a refreshing cleanse, to see noticeable results sooner.
- Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector has been conceptualized to deliver multiple anti-aging benefits for aging and mature skin.
- This productis hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
- This product may cause already oily skin types to grease even more.
- Anew Clinical reviews indicate that some users do not like the way this product smells.
Does Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector have any side effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including plant extracts and fragrance ingredients, depending on your history of allergies.
- Increased risk for skin infection and breakouts due to silicones.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector Customer Reviews
Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector reviews read:
- “I tried using this product and my face got VERY red and irritated. I do not normally have sensitive skin but mine reacted terribly to this product. Unfortunate as this has wonderful reviews. Just beware that if you do have sensitive skin this might not be the product for you.” — Daraparoye on the manufacturer’s website
- “I’ve tried a lot of AHAs and they always seemed to promote breakouts, particularly the glycolic acid products my doctor recommended years ago. Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector is the first product I’ve used that contains AHAs that doesn’t seem to have an adverse impact on my acne-prone skin. I have been able to use BHAs with success — and I’ve found it necessary, for example, to combine salicylic acid facial wash with a prescription retinol product to successfully combat acne (despite the fact that my dermatologist told me not to combine them — the Rx alone wasn’t enough to do the job). I added in Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector, which is essentially an AHA product, without appreciating as much. Had I known that this product’s “secret” is the AHA content, I probably never would have tried it. But I’m happy I did because after trying all sorts of combinations, from peptide creams and ferulic acid + Vitamin C combos I think I’ve hit upon the one product that consistently assures a visible “glow” to my 40+ skin.” — Lynnd on BeautyPedia
Anew Clinical Advanced Wrinkle Corrector makes a tall claim of giving aging skin the filler effect that can be derived from an injected clinical procedure. However, despite the fair lineup of highly potent ingredients, it is just not possible for this product to deliver on this claim. It may work for you but, you do have to level off your expectations too.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.