Anti-Aging Bisou Cream : Does this product really work? Is this Anti-Aging Cream safe & effective? Check detailed review, benefits, side-effects and more.
What is Anti-Aging Bisou Cream?
As per the manufacturer, Bisou Cream is a beauty supplement produced by a manufacturer called Premium Vitamin C Cream, which claims to provide a great deal of nourishment and support for repairing and maintaining healthy skin. The Bisou Cream website contains attractive illustrations of how the product is intended to operate, although some of the details such as ingredients are left unclear.
What are the Ingredients in Anti-Aging Bisou Cream?
While some information on the active ingredients in this product are available, a full accounting of what has been included is not available, and there is no information on exact amounts or clinical backing for the function of these ingredients. Indeed, the argireline cited on the packaging isn’t even mentioned as an active ingredient. Even so, the active ingredients are as follows:
- Peptides: Compounds which contain amino acids for nourishing skin cells. However, it may cause burning, warmth, stinging and tingling.
- Aloe Vera Extracts: A soothing hydration compound derived from a succulent.
- Collagen: A protein-rich compound.
- Wheat Germ Oil: A vitamin and mineral-rich oil derived from the oily parts of wheat grains
How to apply Anti-Aging Bisou Cream
- The manufacturers recommend washing your face thoroughly and gently, drying, and then applying a small amount to your face.
- Gently massage it and then leave it on your skin to absorb over a half-hour or so.
Benefits of Anti-Aging Bisou Cream
- All ingredients listed are naturally occurring. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
- Automatic delivery can be convenient.
Disadvantages of Anti-Aging Bisou Cream
- Product is only available with subscription.
- No clinical studies or scientific research is cited.
- Price is quite high for comparable compounds.
- No satisfaction guarantees
Final verdict: Anti-Aging Bisou Cream
Bisou Cream appears to be a safe product that makes use of natural materials. However, there is little information supporting the claims that its compounds would be uniquely well suited to nourishing or supporting your skin’s health, and it is priced quite expensively, as well as requiring a subscription service as its only method of sale. The return policy is also ungenerous, requiring you to waive your rights if you use the product and find it unsatisfactory.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.