Crepe Erase Review: Ingredients, Side effects & Results
Crepe Erase, an anti-wrinkle skin care product designed to give special attention to your aging skin. As It is true that it takes more than just any skin care product to bring a smoother and younger-looking skin that you can enjoy even as you age. Crepe Erase anti-wrinkle products are intended to boost the potential of maintaining a youthful glow.
The spokeswoman for Crepe Erase Cream is the 63 years old actress, Jane Seymour. The website also features testimonials from well know experts like Dr. Jame Heskett, who has recommended Crepe creme to many of his patients.
But this can also be a marketing hoax! Do you know whether this anti-wrinkle cream of United States, is capable enough to fight crepey and saggy skin? Let’s find out together!
What Does Crepe Erase Do?
So-called Crepe Erase reviews says that it reverse time and treat crepey, scaly skin underarms, legs, neck, chest, eyelids, and face in no time. It is ideally recommended to people in their 40s or as early as in 30s if needed. The manufacturer states that Crepe Erase Wrinkle Cream is highly useful to 100% treat aging skin, and even tightens skin if used on a regular basis.
For the face, Crepe Erase offers a three-step routine that includes:
- Refining Facial Scrub: It helps to restore your natural glow.
- Restorative Facial Treatment: This treatment is designed for replacing lost moisture of skin and boost complexion. It also helps in healing of pimples.
- Advanced Firming Eye Serum: Works for skin’s healthy glow and youthful appearance.
For the body, Crepe Erase offers another three-step that includes:
- Exfoliating Body Polish: Exfoliates dead skin cells and remove the dull and lackluster appearance of the skin.
- Intensive Body Repair Treatment: It contains TruFirm, (a controversial ingredient) which can help to fix aging and crepey skin visibly.
- Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion: It helps to fight the effects of seasons by intensely moisturizing, hydrating, and smoothing the skin
However, to assess whether Crepe Erase is the top ranked anti-wrinkle product for crepe skin or not, we first need to understand the causes behind the crepey skin. As we age, our skin becomes thinner and lose its potential to retain moisture. This results in the sagging skin, crepey skin, unwanted wrinkles and other signs of aging. The early signs of aging usually appear first on our face in the form of fine lines around lips, forehead and under eye skin. But what are the pros and cons of Crepe Erase?
Though it depends upon the person’s genes and lifestyle, these signs do appear later or sooner. Complex proteins that are responsible for the making the netting matrix for skin support, gradually lose functionality due to lesser elastin and collagen with time.
Crepe Erase Ingredients & Their Side Effects
All Crepe Erase products are made with the following primary ingredients:
- TruFirm is a controversial ingredient used by Crepe Erase in many of its anti-wrinkle products. According to the makers of Crepe Erase, TruFirm is a complex ingredient which is capable of regaining skin moisture stimulates the production of collagen – There is no such scientific evidence provided by the company to prove this claim.
- Skin Smoothing Exfoliators, to eliminates dead skin cells floating on your skin. The exfoliating action also stimulates skin renewal and rejuvenation. But it can even cause allergic reactions when used in a significant amount.
- Shea Butter, These are for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation. To some people, it causes Itchy rashes too.
- Beeswax, Applying beeswax can improve the texture as well as give the soothing appearance to the skin. However, use of beeswax in the surface can be allergic for people who are allergic to pollen grains!
The manufacturer of Crepe Erase products should mention possible side effects and allergic reactions that can occur after using it.
Does Crepe Erase Really Work?
Clinical studies: The secret to choosing the right product is to opt for one that has undergone extensive clinical testing and trials. The claims of Crepe Erase to reduce fine lines and wrinkles more scientific studies. These are the primary results with continued use, but it is also important to keep in mind that individual results may vary. The results depend on the application of the product. The product may show positive results after using it for 4-5 months and as long as it is regularly applied. It also depends on skin-to-skin, genetics and skincare regimen.
How To Use Crepe Erase Cream For Best Results
For the face:
- Cleanse your face and neck with the Refining Facial Scrub. Massage in then rinses with lukewarm water.
- Follow through with the Restorative Facial Treatment.
- Apply the product to your face and neck.
- Wait until the product is fully absorbed before applying the Advanced Firming Eye Serum.
- Take a pea-sized amount and dot on the skin surrounding both eyes.
- Massage appropriately until the creme is absorbed thoroughly.
For the body:
- Use Exfoliating Body Polish after bathing.
- Use it correctly all over your body including your belly, neck, thighs, shoulders, and arms.
- Apply in massaging action for several minutes before rinsing with lukewarm water.
- After drying, follow through with Intensive Body Repair Treatment.
- Use it gently to treat affected parts of your skin as well.
- Apply Ultra Hydrating Body Lotion at the end and spread thoroughly.
Should You Buy Crepe Erase?
So, does crepe erase work? The Extreme and sudden loss of collagen and elastin can result in aging of the skin. The loss of moisture can also cause changes in skin texture. This all leads to sagging of skin. In this stage, your skin requires the formula to drastically improve the look of targeted wrinkled and crepey-looking skin area. We agree that Crepe Erase is a safe product for many. It has shown the satisfactory results to many skin problems. But when it comes to treating deep wrinkles and crepey skin, you should only trust the top-rated anti-wrinkle creams which contain potent ingredients that infuse your skin with plant extracts that promote its natural resilience and elastin, as well as harmful attack elements that cause signs of aging.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.