Anti-Aging REN Clean Skincare Glow & Go Review: How does it work?Advertising Disclosure ?
REN Clean Skincare Glow & Go is an anti-aging formula that aims to remove dead skin cells, brighten the skin’s tone, and leave skin feeling firm. It is manufactured by REN, a UK-based company that sells its products worldwide. A Glow & Go kit costs an average of $35.00 for 40ml. There is a 30-day return period for the product and the manufacturer includes 2 free samples of other products with purchase.
- Vitamin C: Helps stimulate the skin’s healing properties, even skin tone by fighting age spots, and increase skin’s elasticity.
- Glycolic acid: From pineapple, easily penetrates the skin, making it suitable for removing dead skin cells, decreasing dullness in the skin, and fighting oiliness.
- Lactic acid: From passion fruit. A natural exfoliator, it can even be used by people with sensitive skin to clean skin, they clean off dead skin cells to reveal smoother, firmer skin beneath.
- Citric acid: From lemon. This helps increase the turnover of new skin cells and reveals a newer complexion. It can be used as an astringent as well.
- Tartaric acid: From grape. This ingredient can adjust a product’s pH balance, ensuring it is not too basic, hydrates the skin, gently exfoliates, and reveals smoother skin beneath the dead skin cells brushed away by regular use of this acid.
- Papain: Derived from papaya, this enzyme helps wounds heal and is included in skin care products in order to digest damaged tissue without negatively affecting healthy tissue.
- Boswellic Acid: This acts as an anti-inflammatory.
The morning facial should be applied in the morning and worn on the face for 1 minute, the rinsed off. After this, one can apply moisturizer and/or sunscreen, and then proceed with a make-up routine. The evening treatment is a mask that must be worn for about a minute as well and then promptly rinsed off.
- REN Glow & Go is manufactured by a reputable company with experience.
- Clients have 30 days to return the product if not satisfied with results.
- The ingredients used have proven to benefit the skin.
- The masks are safe to use while pregnant.
- No sample sizes are sold by the company.
- Although the ingredients are listed, their exact amounts are not.
- Those with sensitive skin have may need to speak with a skin care professional about the ingredients in the product, even though allergies to these products are rare.
- Some may find that using a mask in the morning and evening is a bit much, and this product may be difficult to incorporate into a daily routine.
REN Glow and Go is a unique product in that it offers a morning and evening mask to deal with aging issues. It is sold by a reputable company and has a 30-day return period. The product also lists the ingredients it uses. Still, the product consists of two masks and people who are extremely busy might be more drawn to products with less steps.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."