Anti Aging Trilogy Rosehip Oil Review: Is it for My Skin Type or Not?
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is an oil that has been extract from the rose’s hip. This particular kind is sold by Trilogy, a company that focuses on skin care products that use natural products. The product is sold in bottles of 20ml for $29, and 45ml for $39.90. A 30-day return period is available in case a customer is not satisfied with the product.
Anti Aging Trilogy Rosehip Oil Ingredients
- Rose Hip Oil: Extracted from the rose’s hip, this oil is rich in vitamins A, C and E, and is rich in omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9. This makes rose hip oil an effective anti-inflammatory. The presence of these nutrients make rose hip oil rich in antioxidants and helps skin become smoother. This oil has been used to help heal stretch marks, burn, scars, and fight wrinkles. It is also effective in fighting acne, acne scars, sun damage, and uneven skin pigmentation. Those who have sensitive and/or dry skin may also benefit from the extra moisture provided by rose hip oil. Daily application can help improve the skin’s appearance
Apply a few drops of rose hip oil onto clean, dry skin until fully absorbed. One can apply moisturizer over the rose hip oil and then safely apply make-up.
Anti Aging Trilogy Rosehip Oil Advantages
- The rose hip oil is 100% natural and pure.
- Only a few drops of the product are necessary for daily use.
- Trilogy offers a 30-day return period for those who may want to exchange the product or request a refund.
- The main (only) ingredient is rich in many nutrients that are known to positively affect the skin.
- The manufacturer is also conscious of the environment and attempts to make the product as cleanly as possible.
- In websites such as Amazon, customer reviews of the product are mostly high.
- The product is safe for people of all skin types and tones.
Anti Aging Trilogy Rosehip Oil Disadvantages
- Although many of the nutrients contained in the product are known to heal the skin, the manufacturer does not include information about how its specific product is effective.
- 3-6 months are needed to see results, but the return period is only within 30 days, which means some customers may not be able to test the product as needed.
- Those with very oily skin may be dissuaded by using an oil-based product, even though the product says it is safe for all skin types.
Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil is an all-natural product that says it is beneficial for all skin types. It is sourced using fair trade methods and is 100% organic and natural. The product is also sold in two sizes depending on the customer’s needs, and the manufacturer offers a 30-day refund/exchange policy for those who feel they may need it. The product consists of only one ingredient that contains many nutrients that help heal skin. Still, the manufacturer does not provide links to independent studies that prove its formula’s effectiveness. A product that gives this information may be a better choice.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.