Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Review: Is it effective for use?
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Details:
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream is manufactured by Sol de Janeiro, is an anti-cellulite cream enriched with guaraná that is meant to increase the firmness of skin plagued with cellulite. It comes in bottles of 2.5 oz which cost $20, and 8.1 oz. that cost $45. There is a 30-day return and refund period for customers who are not satisfied with the results of using the cream. The manufacturer also gives an extended refund period for purchases made during holidays.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Ingredients List:
- Guaraná: This tropical berry has many antioxidants that help stimulate the skin’s glow. Guaraná is also a natural anti-fungal and antibacterial substance that can help reduce acne and other skin problems.
- Açai: Rich in vitamins A, B, C and E, this berry helps remove dead skin cells, has antioxidant properties that fight aging, and restore skin’s glow.
- Coconut Oil: Rich in saturated fats, coconut oil is an excellent skin moisturizer. It also contains lauric, capric, and caprylic acids with anti-bacterial properties. It also contains vitamin E, which has many benefits to the skin and helps fight signs of aging. The proteins in coconut oil help keep skin firm and decrease the appearance of scars.
- Cupuaçu Butter: The oleic acid (omega 9) in this ingredient moisturizes the skin. It is also rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals that damage skin.
- Dodecane: Derived from coconut and palm oil, this helps make sure creams aren’t sticky and don’t greasy streaks.
- Glycerin: An effective humectant that traps moisture in the skin.
- Carrot Seed Oil: From the seeds of wild carrot, it tightens skin, producing a rejuvenating effect.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Directions/Working:
Recommended from problem areas such as the buttocks, abdominal area, legs and arms. Massage using a circular motion to stimulate better circulation until the cream is fully absorbed.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Advantages:
- Many of the ingredients in Bum Bum cream are effective in tightening and firming the skin.
- The manufacturer provides a 30-day return period and sells the cream in two different sizes.
- Customers have given the cream positive reviews.
- A complementary sample is sent with each purchase from the official website.
- A list of ingredients is provided.
- The product is also sold in various beauty stores across the country.
Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Disadvantages
- The maker of the cream does not include independent tests that explain if/how its formula works.
- Exact amounts of ingredients are not shown.
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream has many ingredients that have been to benefit the skin and help it look firmer over time. Many of these ingredients are also natural. The manufacturer of the cream sells it bottles of different sizes, includes a free sample with purchases made through its website, and has a 30-day return policy. The cream is also sold in well-known cosmetics stores. Still, the product does not cite independent studies that show how its formula is more effective than other anti-cellulite creams in the industry. Other products that provide this information may appeal to consumers.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.