Skin 2 Skin Care Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum- skin 2 care Overview:
Skin 2 Skin Care Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum , US $73 for a 1.75 fl. oz. bottle, is a firming face serum treatment solution that noticeably plumps and lifts your skin, makes fine lines less prominent, and delivers other lasting improvements to aging skin.
About Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum- skin 2 care — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Skin 2 Skin. The company was created in the pursuit of its co-founder, Ken Simpson’s search for a skin formulation that will help reverse accelerated aging caused by radiation therapy. The brand’s promise: “Skin 2 Skin product line contains the highest concentration of anti-aging elements on the market today.”
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Transform your skin’s saggy appearance to exhibit a firmer, tighter, and more elastic skin.
- Enhance the softness, suppleness and silkiness of your skin to fade the appearance of scars.
- Dramatically boost your skin’s moisture content while simultaneously fortifying your skin’s natural protective barrier.
- Replenish your skin’s lost nutrients to support your skin’s natural mechanisms for promoting younger looking skin.
- Defy aging longer with continued product application over a long period.
What Are The Ingredients In Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum- skin 2 care ?
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Improves the efficiency of skin healing and repair.
- PepStem4 Complex: Consists of a combination of Syn-Coll, Syn-Tacks, and Green Tea Stem Cell Extract that, combined, enhances several natural skin mechanisms that help restore and revive your skin’s natural health and ageless beauty.
- Vitamin E: Deeply nourishes your skin, this ingredient delivers powerful antioxidant protection and improves your skin’s capability for repair and rejuvenation.
- Silicones: Significantly plump up your skin, makes the surface feel better hydrated in an instant, and softens and fades that appearance of scars.
Directions To Use:
Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum- skin 2 care is recommended for up to twice a day application. Use after cleansing and toning your skin. If desired, layer on with a thicker moisturizer to amp up the moisturizing and hydrating effect on your skin.
- Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum- skin 2 care is formulated without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, artificial dyes, phthalates, petroleum, mineral oil, PABA, and paraffin.
- This product can last for up to three months of twice daily application.
- This product has been guaranteed safe for use on all skin types.
- This product contains silicones which can clog your pores, and therefore makes this not ideal for use on skin types prone to acne breakouts.
- Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum- skin 2 care reviews are severely limited which does not give sufficient reference to gauge product performance vis-a-vis its claims based on actual user experience with this product.
Does Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum- skin 2 care Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Skin 2 Skin Care Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including dimethicone
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs.
Anti-Sagging Renewal Serum– skin 2 care offers a long list of peptides that help intensify and improve the efficiency of your skin’s natural mechanisms for repair and renewal. While it may be rid of most other toxic ingredients, it is sad how this product relies on silicones to give your skin an instantly well-conditioned feeling. Benefits, both short and long term are likely but, this product may not be suitable for all skin types as manufacturer has claimed.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."