Apothederm Brightening Cleanser Review: Is It Suitable For Your Skin?
Apothederm Brightening Cleanser Description
Apothederm Brightening Cleanser, US $36 for 6 oz., is a cleanser that promises to renew your skin, more specifically, by providing the following benefits that help your skin stay ahead of damaging processes:
Exfoliate your skin to facilitate faster skin regeneration by upping collagen production.
- Moisturize your skin and keep it well-hydrated for hours.
- Leave your skin surface with a comforting, silky, soft feel.
- Provide better protection against free radical damage.
- Give you a resulting clean, clear and brighter toned complexion with regular use.
Apothederm is a company that takes pride in its products that reinvent and innovate how skin is cared for in this day and age.
Apothederm Brightening Cleanser Ingredients
- Malic Acid (Alpha Hydroxy Acid): Provides gentle exfoliation that lifts and gently sloughs off impurities and damaged areas of the surface layer of your skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Has natural exfoliating, anti-inflammatory, and oil control properties that, together, promote a cleaner, clearer, more youthful skin for your benefit.
- Glycerin: A humectant that captures moisture and keeps it locked in, keeping your skin moisturized for hours.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: Soothes and cools your dehydrated skin.
- Sage Leaf Extract: Helps calm irritated skin and facilitate faster healing and renewal of damaged patches of skin.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Helps restore your skin’s healthy moisture levels while also providing powerful antioxidant protection to keep your skin protected from cell damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin C: Acts as an antioxidant, but also energizes your skin cells to help speed up repair and regeneration mechanisms.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Rebuilds and fortifies your skin’s outer protective layers to make it more resilient to damages, irritations, and infections.
Use Apothederm Brightening Cleanser as the first step in your morning routine and the second step, following makeup remover, in your evening routine. Wet your face, apply the product while gently massaging in and around in upwards, circular motion for at least 10 seconds.
Apothederm Brightening Cleanser Advantages
- Combines the skin exfoliating and rejuvenating properties of malic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid, and salicylic acid, a beta hydroxy acid for faster skin renewal and turnover.
- Provides free radical protection by flooding your skin with powerful antioxidants, including Vitamin C.
- Deep hydrates your skin for hours as it also leaves the surface of your skin with the silky smooth and relaxing feeling of moisture without the grease.
- Infused with surface rebuilding ingredients that strengthen the walls of your skin’s outer layers for better damage protection with regular, long-term use.
Apothederm Brightening Cleanser Disadvantages
- Product contains parabens which are toxic, bioaccumulate and get passed on from generation to generation; at toxic levels, parabens cause hormonal disturbances that also compromise the health of vital organs that they control and regulate
- Product contains fragrance, menthol ingredients, and Lauramidopropyl Betaine which can make any type of skin breakout
- Contains Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, an ingredient that leaves residues on skin which people with acne-prone and chronically irritated skin must avoid.
Apothederm Brightening Cleanser offers you more than just better cleansed skin. Whether or not it proves good to you all depends on how your skin demands to be treated.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."