Appriya Mineral Complex Serum Review: Is This The Right Product?
Appriya Mineral Complex Serum Description
Appriya Mineral Complex Serum, US $239 for 28 g, promises to “hydrate your complexion with seamless moisture and relieve even the driest skin”.
More specifically, this product is formulated to provide the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Boost your skin’s moisture levels to make it appear instantly plumper dewier
- Enhance your skin’s nourishment to help restore skin health
- Soothe and calm irritated skin by delivering anti-inflammatory ingredients to relieve skin irritations that include redness, swelling and patchiness to promote a more evened out skin tone
- Lighten your skin and brighten your overall complexion
Appriya is an Indie skincare brand founded on the beauty philosophy that mineral rich water is the basis of good skin care and a requirement for healthier skin to happen.
Appriya Mineral Complex Serum Ingredients
- Appriya Water: Enriched with nano particle minerals from untouched natural fresh waters that readily seeps deep into your skin to immediately help restore skin health
- Hyaluronic Acid: Acts like a moisture magnet, it significantly enhances your skin’s moisture levels and works by attracting moisture from its surroundings, which makes better hydrated skin over prolonged periods of time possible
- Niacinamide: Deep moisturizes your skin, improves nutrient circulation and uptake, facilitates barrier repair, and re-energizes cells to perform metabolism mechanisms at a more rapid rate so that newer, less damaged skin can form and surface sooner
- Coconut Oil: Provides fatty acids that gives your skin a deep moisturizing feeling that lasts
- Lotus Flower Extract: Promotes better skin resilience by improving skin synthesis
- Evening Primrose Seed Extract: Contains Vitamin E, Vitamin C and omega-6 fatty acids that relieve your skin from signs of inflammation
- For best results, use Appriya Mineral Complex Serum with your day time and night time skin care routines, after cleansing and toning.
- The manufacturer recommends layering this product with the Appriya Comprehensive Mineral Day & Night Cream.
Appriya Mineral Complex Serum Advantages
- This product contains a host of instantly skin beneficial ingredients that also redound to long-term improvements for your skin that comes with regular product use.
- Appriya Water used in the formula has been reportedly classified as light mineral water, that contains silica for improving skin elasticity and hydrogen peroxide which boosts healing.
- Favorable Appriya mineral complex serum reviews have cited this product for its unusual use of simple mineral water to promote skin healing but, which likely has a good reason to be highly beneficial for promoting your skin health.
Appriya Mineral Complex Serum Disadvantages
- This product contains polyethylene glycols (PEGs), a toxic ingredient that is well-known to have a high affinity for 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen.
- The formula contains fragrances and menthol which can cause skin irritations.
- Appriya mineral complex serum reviews are practically not available to inform your decision about this product.
Appriya Mineral Complex Serum has an excellent ingredient line up when compared to most of its competitors. However, be prepared to spend a fortune for every bottle if you want this product for yourself. There are other products that work just as well for so much less.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Acne formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Acne Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."