Aquadefense Facial Moisturizer Review: Does It Really Work?
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer Introduction
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer, US $40 for a 1.7 oz. jar, is a product that aims to deliver for you brighter skin tone and more radiant complexion that glows inside and out.
What Does H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been specially formulated to bring you and your skin the following health and beauty benefits:
- Enhance your skin’s brilliance
- Promote a more even skin tone
- Defend your skin from environmental factors that can cause skin aging
- Relieve your skin from dullness
- Enhance your skin’s moisture content
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer Manufacturer’s Detail
“Effective skin care doesn’t need to be complicated” — That is the beauty philosophy that guides the product development and formulation over at H20+. Launched in 1989, this skin care brand has always leveraged on harnessing the natural hydrating properties of pure water. “Our products are a reflection of our dearly held belief that beauty begins within.”
Working of H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer
This product works by delivering a complex combination of ingredients that flood your skin with moisture and repair damages on the surface layer and matrix as well to help keep the moisture in.
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer Ingredients
- Matcha Green Tea Extract: Defends your skin from free radicals and environmental stressors to prevent cellular level damage, degradation, and aging
- Rice Bran Extract: Improves your complexion, and supports improved skin moisture
- Shea Butter: Deep hydrates and superficially conditions your skin to bring comfort and help reveal dewier skin
- Coconut Oil: Contains fatty acids, moisturizers and anti-bacterial agents that promote healthier, better moisturized skin
- Kakadu Plum Extract: Repair skin damage caused by free radicals and enhance your skin’s natural glow
- Hydrating Fruit Extract Blend: Replenishes your skin’s moisture content which plumps and softens your skin
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer Pros
- This product comes in another variety that includes an SPF 40 which should be more appropriate for day wear.
- The formula is designed to deliver a two-pronged approach to skin moisturization, that is, introducing external skin hydrators and moisturizers, and enhancing skin repair to help your skin better hold on to moisture and minimize trans epidermal water loss.
- The manufacturer conducted a study that showed 86 per cent of subjects said that their skin felt better hydrated, and felt silkier during the study duration (undisclosed information).
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer Cons
- This product contains denatured alcohol, a drying type of alcohol that can damage the skin matrix permanently.
- The formula includes coconut oil which can clog pores and cause people with acne prone and oily skin types to breakout.
- The formula is not totally rid of toxic synthetic ingredients.
- This product has received a very limited number of reviews that makes it impossible to gauge user experience in terms of product performance.
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol and fragrance ingredients, both are well known to cause severe skin damage with repeated contact with the skin
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs which have a high affinity for toxic ingredients, including 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, and sodium benzoate which forms the carcinogen, benzene, when it combines with citric acid
- Increased risk for nerve damage and brain dysfunction due to phenoxyethanol
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer must be used day and night after cleansing and toning your skin. Layer with sunscreen during the day.
H2O+ Beauty Aquadefense Protective Matcha Facial Moisturizer delivers the moisturizing gifts from nature. However, it may not be suitable to your day-to-day activities nor suit your personal preferences, in which case, you shouldn’t compromise.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: