What is Aqualeva Face Cream?
Aqualeva Face Cream is an anti-aging product that claims to get rid of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. It boasts of a formula that can effectively fight wrinkles, yet gentle enough to not cause irritation to the delicate skin of the face.
Regular use of this cream promises to provide results that are on par with more invasive anti-wrinkle treatments that cost hundreds of dollars.
Who is the manufacturer of Aqualeva Face Cream?
There are lots of websites that provide information about this cream, but not one of them seems to be the official website.
Table of Contents [Show]
What are the active ingredients used in Aqualeva Face Cream?
Aqualeva Face Cream offers a non-invasive way to take care of fine lines, wrinkles, and other signs of aging skin. It does so through the following ingredients:
- Peptides – The key for stimulating collagen production by the body; they render the skin smoother, firmer, and in some ways decrease facial muscle activity.
- Retinol – According to JAMA, it is a form of vitamin A commonly added in many anti-aging skincare products to help improve the appearance of aged skin; it maintains the integrity of the epithelium by increasing skin cell turnover.
How does Aqualeva Face Cream work?
This cream produces its anti-aging effect primarily by stimulating the production of collagen. Collagen is a structural protein and its production tends to decline as one age.
Among its many functions include firming and plumping up the skin so fine lines and wrinkles won’t show up as much. The product also boosts skin hydration, making the skin softer and smoother.
What are the advantages of using Aqualeva Face Cream?
- It may help boost collagen production.
- It may provide the skin with intense hydration.
- It may brighten the skin and erase dark circles.
- It may reduce inflammation and puffiness on the undereye area.
- It may help protect against the damaging effects of UV and pollution.
What are the disadvantages of using Aqualeva Face Cream?
- It has no official website and information about the product itself is very limited.
- Its ingredients are not fully disclosed.
- It presents too many benefits but with no solid proof.
- There are no customer reviews to confirm the product’s safety and efficacy.
- There is no information about the price and satisfaction guarantee, if any.
Is it worth buying Aqualeva Face Cream?
The manufacturer of Aqualeva Face Cream markets this product as something that will help get rid of your skin aging problems without causing adverse effects.
Also, unlike any other products, it won’t cause that initial peeling and redness because that will only lead to more problems down the line.
Although these claims sound good, they are nothing without proof. Unfortunately, the product doesn’t even have an official website, more so actual favorable reviews from customers.
Q: How much is Aqualeva Face Cream?
A The price of the cream is not disclosed in any of the third-party websites. We think it will be revealed once you purchase the product.
Q: Who should use Aqualeva Face Cream?
A This cream is for women with aged skin, as it claims to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles. It may also be used by individuals who have problems like dark undereye circles and puffiness.
Q: Are there any side effects of using Aqualeva Face Cream?
A It is said that this Cream is free of any side effects. However, since the ingredients are not fully disclosed, those who are interested in using the product must proceed with caution.
Q: How should you use/apply Aqualeva Face Cream?
A This cream must be used on a freshly-washed face. Apply a small amount of the cream all over the face and neck area. Massage for a few seconds until the product is fully absorbed. Allow drying for a few minutes before layering with other products. Use the cream twice daily.
Q: Does Aqualeva Face Cream have a return policy?
A There are no mentions of any return policy, as there’s no official website in the first place, but the manufacturer reportedly has a trial offer for this cream.
Aqualeva Face Cream claims to get rid of fine lines and wrinkles without the need for invasive treatment, and definitely without breaking the bank. Such wonderful claims but unfortunately no proof.
First and foremost, the product doesn’t have an official website, more so any official information as to what the formula actually contains. Surely there are other websites that may answer all the questions about this product, but we are not certain if they are 100% reliable.
Overall, these shortcomings will make you think twice about considering this product. We honestly think that checking out other similar products like Sophia Berton and Bellacova Cream is a good way to go.
Even better, you may consult your skincare specialist for some recommendations.