Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream Review: How does it Work?
Let’s face it. There is no amount of moisturizer and sunscreen that can ever keep your skin from aging. No matter how you meticulously and religiously go about a carefully consulted skincare routine day and night, you cannot possibly achieve 100% radiant skin that’s full of life 100% of the time.
Product Description, Manufacturer’s Information and price details
For those days when you justifiably need a serious boost of beneficial skin ingredients to drive your lifeless skin from dull to an ‘oomph’ filled ‘wow’, Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream promises to be there with you.
Marketed as restoration cream, Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream is infused with a powerful combination of peptides, antioxidants and moisturizers that brings back lost skin moisture. As a result, creases and wrinkles are plumped up from beneath your skin, causing prominent and fine lines to appear much less visible.
This product is infused with a host of natural and synthetic ingredients proven to cause instant and long-term benefits to your skin. It serves your skin in three ways — protects, nourishes and repairs. When these functions are delivered efficiently and well, skin is better hydrated, not easily dried up and is therefore better able to resist damage and wrinkling.
Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream is sold for $69.99 per bottle. This product is also offered for 2 plus 1, and 3 plus 2 deals.
Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid, significantly enhances your skin’s ability to capture and hold water, and consistently keep your skin moist and better protected from dryness and skin aging
- Beta Glucan, derived from portobello mushrooms, this ingredient patches up damages in the skin matrix
- PalmitoylPentapeptide and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, amino acids that boost collagen production and significantly raise its volume in the skin
- A-Lipoic Acid, provides skin with protection from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals
- Saccharide Isomerate, supports skin in better locking in moisture and in consistently keeping skin hydrated
- Tocopheryl Acetate, essentially Vitamin E, acts as moisturizer and antioxidant
- Mango Butter and Cocoa Butter, provide deep skin moisturization and antioxidant protection
The full product ingredient list is not available.
Apply Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream generously on clean skin only. Gently massage in product using upwards circular motion to incorporate well into your skin. Apply at least twice daily for best results.
This product boasts of a powerful line up of ingredients widely known to perform well to repair, moisturize and protect skin.
This product was allegedly clinically tested, where reports showed that skin moisture was raised to as much as 440% in just two days, while fine lines became visibly improved by as much as 60% in just 4 weeks. Details of the study, however, have not been disclosed.
Thisproductisexpensive at $70 per bottle.
However expensive $70 may sound, when you are in that moment of sheer need for a moisture boost and a complexion, it is a small amount to pay for a quick restoration. So, will you let Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream rescue you?
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.