Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream?
For those days when you justifiably need a serious boost of beneficial skin ingredients to drive your lifeless skin from dull to an ‘oomph’ filled ‘wow’, Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream promises to be there with you.
According to the manufacture this product is Marketed as restoration cream, Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream is infused with a combination of peptides, antioxidants and moisturizers that brings back lost skin moisture. As a result, creases and wrinkles are plumped up from beneath your skin, causing prominent and fine lines to appear much less visible.
This product is infused with a host of natural and synthetic ingredients proven to cause instant and long-term benefits to your skin. It serves your skin in three ways — protects, nourishes and repairs. When these functions are delivered efficiently and well, skin is better hydrated, not easily dried up and is therefore better able to resist damage and wrinkling.
Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream is sold for $69.95 per bottle. This product is also offered for 2 plus 1, and 3 plus 2 deals. However there are brands in the market with similar ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream?
Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream is made from the following primary ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid, This ingredient keeps collagen synthesis up, as well as retaining skin moisture, contributing to the anti-aging benefits to the skin. Namely, some people complain that their skin dries out after using hyaluronic acid.
- Beta Glucan, derived from portobello mushrooms, this ingredient patches up damages in the skin matrix
- PalmitoylPentapeptide and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, amino acids that boost collagen production and significantly raise its volume in the skin
- A-Lipoic Acid, provides skin with protection from the cell-damaging effects of free radicals
- Saccharide Isomerate, supports skin in better locking in moisture and in consistently keeping skin hydrated
- Tocopheryl Acetate, This conditions and protect the skin. However, since this is a synthetic form of vitamin E, it may irritate the skin.
- Mango Butter and Cocoa Butter, provide deep skin moisturization and antioxidant protection
The full product ingredient list is not available.
How To Apply Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream
- Apply Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream generously on clean skin only.
- Gently massage in product using upwards circular motion to incorporate well into your skin.
- Apply at least twice daily for best results.
Benefits Of Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream
- This product boasts of a powerful line up of ingredients widely known to perform well to repair, moisturize and protect skin.
- This product was allegedly clinically tested, Details of the study, however, have not been disclosed.
- This product helps fight wrinkles and fine lines.
Disadvantages Of Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream
- This product is expensive at $70 per bottle.
- This product is thick in nature.
- This product does not absorb well in the skin.
- This product may not be suitable for sensitive skin.
Final Verdict : Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream
when you are in that moment of sheer need for a moisture boost and a complexion, it is a small amount to pay for a quick restoration. So, will you let Aquallure Antioxidant Rescue Cream rescue you? Although there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.