AquaScoop: Does AquaScoop Work?
What You Should Know About This Product?
AquaScoop is a product that is designed to be an antiaging cream that is also particularly good for extra dry or irritated skin. It is made by StrixadermMD and presented on a very professional website which is also where consumers can purchase the brand. In addition to providing information about their individual products, the StrixadermMD company also shows ‘before and after’ photos, customer testimonials, full contact information and a secure ordering page. AquaScoop has a 30 day money back guarantee which, according to the manufacturer, should be enough time to see if the product works. In independent clinical trials, it is said that AquaScoop started to hydrate the skin within 2 days while decreasing lines by 60% within one month.
The price of AquaScoop is $169.00 although this is sometimes discounted to a slightly more affordable $135.00. Although it is significantly bit expensive than many similar brands of cream yet it is worth the fact that the clinical tests somewhat justifies the cost.
Ingredients Contained In This Product
Saccharide Isolate, Vitamin E, Mushroom Extract, Shea, Cocoa and mango butters, Astaxanthine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cranberry, Pomegranate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide
Aquascoop – Product Description
AquaScoop contains a number of peptides that are essential to helping renew skin cells and plump the skin for a smoother, more youthful complexion. These peptides are combined with antioxidants such as Vitamin E and Vitamin C derivative Alpha Lipoic Acid. To provide intense moisture, the formula uses Mango, Shea and Cocoa butters while Cranberry and Pomegranate provide polyphenols.
Full application instructions are given on the website and AquaScoop can be used both on its own and also under make up.
Aquascoop – Advantage
- StrixadermMD provides a money back guarantee
- Clinical test results are shown
- Discounts are provided
- Before and After photos are shown
- All ingredients are listed
Aquascoop – Drawbacks
- No free samples are available
- AquaScoop is a bit expensive but the results are worth its cost
Aquascoop – The Bottom Line
While AquaScoop is an expensive brand, but it shows the proof that it actually produces good results unlike some competing brands. This cream would be particularly beneficial to those with very dry skin or sensitive skin and, if used regularly should indeed have a positive effect.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.