Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer Overview:
Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Arbonne, a Swiss brand founded in 1975 and which later in 1980 transferred its headquarters to New York where it continues to be based to this day. Arbonne is all about formulating products that stay true to the brand’s mantra, that is, “Nothing Harmful”.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Restore critical nutrients to help restore eyelash health.
- Significantly improve the moisture content of your lashes and eyelids to support the growth of healthier and more resilient lash strands.
- Improve the volume and density of your lashes in just about 3 weeks of continuous product use.
What Are The Ingredients In Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer?
Soy Lecithin: Dramatically enhances the conditioning and moisture content of your lashes 
Horsetail Extract: Improves synthesis of each hair strand, and also promotes healing to repair damaged hair shafts, thereby encouraging a healthier growth of your lash strands 
St. John’s Wort: Stimulates hair growth, supporting your personal quest to grow lengthier and volumized eyelashes.
Hamamelis Virginiana: Draws out debris blocking healthy hair growth and facilitates healing and repair.
Indian Gooseberry: Improves local blood and oxygen circulation, this ingredient also replenishes nutrients crucial in promoting health lash length and volume :
How To Apply Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer?
Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer is recommended for twice daily application on thoroughly cleansed lashes and eyelids. In the morning, use under your makeup. Try not to get the product into your eyes.
Benefits of Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer:
- Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer appears to be rid of prostaglandin, hormones and other peptides which many eyelash enhancers are formulated with, and which are associated with several minor and permanent side effects, including iris discoloration.
- This product is relatively much less expensive than most other eyelash enhancers that claim to do the same benefits that it does.
Disadvantages of Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer:
- There is no clear explanation offered about how this formula delivers on claims made about this product.
- This product appears to be distributed via a limited marketing and distribution network which does not guarantee that it is available in all geographies, and it also does not seem as if the manufacturer accredits resellers, making this product prone to forfeiture.
- Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer reviews indicate that discontinuing the product also brings back your lashes to their natural growth state.
Does Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients disclosed and limited reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including from botanical extracts.
- Increased risk for reactions to gluten due to the soy content.
- Increased risk for lash fallouts due to St. John’s Wort which has been associated to aggravated hair loss.
- Increased risk for skin and eye irritations due to witch hazel.
Que: Where To Buy Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer?
Ans: You can buy the product from its official website and online retailers.
Que: Are Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer safe?
Ans: Yes, it is safe.
Final Verdict: Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer
Arbonne Eyelash Enhancer makes a handful of tall promises with the solution it carries. Unfortunately, the manufacturer is awfully quiet about how differently this product is intended to work up to longer, thicker eyelashes for you when it does not contain the ingredients which most other eyelash enhancers are traditionally loaded with. Worse, there are no studies to present evidence for its claims. You want more science when it comes to lash enhancers.
There are quite a few eyelash enhancing products on the market today, many of which appear to be capable of providing a few key benefits. Specifically, in addition to providing improvements in eyelash length, volume, and texture, an eyelash enhancer should also contain only quality ingredients. Furthermore, these ingredients must be able to nourish lashes so that they stay well conditioned and strengthened against premature breakage. Because of the importance of these characteristics of an ideal eyelash enhancer, along with the large number of eyelash products sold today, we've listed several of our top eyelash enhancers below.
 Mourad AM, de Carvalho Pincinato E, Mazzola PG, Sabha M, Moriel P. Influence of soy lecithin administration on hypercholesterolemia. Cholesterol. 2010;2010:824813. doi:10.1155/2010/824813.
 Horsetail Extract for Hair https://www.viviscal.com/horsetail-plant-extract/.