Arbonne Intelligence Review: Does this Cream Really Delivers?
Arbonne Intelligence Details
Arbonne Intelligence Rejuvenating Cream stays true to Arbonne’s tradition of quality founded on what nature has to offer. It promises to be the incredible, fix-it-all cream that you can apply whenever, wherever, most especially when dry skin strikes. More importantly, this cream address aging skin issues that range from loose skin, dull complexion, age spots, fine lines and wrinkles. How wonderful is that?
Apparently, so wonderful that just like any other Arbonne product, the Arbonne Intellegence Rejuvenating Cream is “Naturally inspired. Scientifically tested.” This product sells for US$ 47 for every 57 gram jar.
Arbonne owes its credibility to 35 years of producing skincare products built from natural ingredients. The company even has an Ingredient Policy which their formulators live by.
For this particular product, key ingredients include strong and safe emollients, glycerin, squalene and a host of deeply moisturizing plant oils, and spiced up with antioxidants that include Vitamin C.
Arbonne Intelligence Ingredients List
- Cetyl Alcohol: emollient
- Glycerin: emollient
- Squalane: emollient
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: emollient
- Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil: emollient
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: emollient
- Glyceryl Stearate Citrate: emollient
- Isononyl Isononanoate: emollient
- Stearyl Alcohol: emollient
- Cetyl Lactate: emollient
- Dimethicone: emollient
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter: emollient
- Glyceryl Stearate SE: emollient
- Polyglyceryl-10 Dipalmitate: emollient
- Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract: emollient
- Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract: emollient
- Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract: fragrance
- Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol: antioxidant
- Panthenol: emollient
- Stearic Acid: emulsifier
- Allantoin: skin protectant
- Carbomer: emulsifier
- Aminomethyl Propanol: pH adjuster
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid: amino acid
- Caprylyl Glycol: emollient
- Palmitic Acid: surfactant
- Myristic Acid: surfactant
- Ethylhexylglycerin: preservative
- Citric Acid: exfoliant
- Chlorphenesin: antimicrobial
- Potassium Sorbate: preservative
- Sodium Benzoate: preservative
- Phenoxyethanol: preservative
- Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil: astringent
- Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil: fragrance
- Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil: fragrance
- Geraniol: fragrance
- Pelargonium Graveolens Oil: fragrance
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil: fragrance
- Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil: fragrance
- Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil: fragrance
- Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil: fragrance
- Citral: fragrance
- Limonene: fragrance
- Linalool: fragrance
Arbonne Intelligence Directions/Working
Apply Arbonne Intelligence Rejuvenating Cream as needed on face while prioritizing dry and rough areas. Use this product only on thoroughly cleansed skin. Use day and night or, as often as needed. For best results, use with other products in the Arbonne Intelligence line.
Arbonne Intelligence Advantages
- multi-acting, contains both skin-lightening and exfoliating ingredients, both necessary for treating and maintaining aging skin
- a large proportion of the ingredients are components that matter to the attainment of healthy, youthful looking skin
Arbonne Intelligence Disadvantages
- Several fragrance ingredients are folded into the formulation which are likely to cause irritation, fragrance being among the top causes of irritation and allergies acquired from cosmetics
Skincare can be tricky, and it doesn’t get any easier as one gets older. Sometimes, the secret to healthy, beautiful skin is not what’s in the jar but how the product complements your skin needs. It’s what you do day in and day out that make the most difference to how your skin behaves.
So, do your homework and make sure to scour all over the place to find that one anti-aging product that suits you.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."