Arbonne NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub
Arbonne NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub Overview
The facial scrub being reviewed is NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub. The manufacturer of NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub is Arbonne. The product’s manufacturer claims the product “cleans skin and then infuses it with this high powered, anti-aging formula that leaves skin cleansed, rejuvenated and youthful-looking.”
NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub, is developed to be used by consumers with all skin types; oily, combination, normal and dry. The manufacturer suggests that the product be used daily. In addition to developing RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub, also hosts a complete skincare line called NutriMinC RE9 which includes the following products; Release Deep Pore Cleansing Masque, Refresh Foaming Body Wash, Reactivating Body Serum, Refinish Hydrating and Body lotion.
Arbonne NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub – Product Description
According to Arbonne, the active ingredients are jojoba oils, walnut shells, and vitamin C. The jojoba oil is hydrogenated and thus forms exfoliating spheres, these spheres help to rid the outer layers of epidermis from unwanted debris. In addition the jojoba adds moisture to dry dull skin.
Walnut shells are used as an abrasive. The shells are ground into powder. When applied to the skin, these abrasives lift up dead skin cells from the superficial layers of skin.
Lastly, vitamin C scientifically known as L-ascorbic acid is included. This is one of the relatively few topical agents whose effectiveness against wrinkles and fine lines is backed by a fair amount of reliable scientific evidence. However the use of vitamin C in skincare should be cautioned due to its lack of stability. If exposed to air, the vitamin C solution undergoes oxidation and becomes not only ineffective but also potentially harmful- oxidized vitamin C may increase the formation of free radicals. There are skincare lines that offer stabilized vitamin C products, which oxidize less rapidly. However, these products are usually very expensive (especially the ones concentrated enough to be effective) and may still be excessively oxidized by the time you use them.
NutriMinC RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub is sold in 4 ounce bottles. The product can be purchased from online retailers like, Amazon.com for $28, and GiftsofUtopia.com for $35. In addition to the online retailers listed the product can also be purchased from independent agents, who are authorized by Arbonne to distribute the product and other Arbonne merchandise. NutriMinC RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub can also be purchased directly from the manufacturer’s website for $54. Purchases made directly from the manufacturer’s website include 100% satisfaction guarantee. All products must be returned with in 45 days.
NutriMinC RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub is both hypo allergenic and non-comdogenic- will not clog the pores. When using an exfoliator, or peel, the use of sunscreen is highly recommended, as the skin becomes photosensitive.
Arbonne NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub Advantage
- NutriMinC RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub uses natural ingredients like jojoba and walnut shells.
- The product comes with a 45 day guarantee
Arbonne NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub – Drawbacks
NutriMinC RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub contains vitamin C, which has been known to cause an increase of free radicals in the skin. The product is expensive.
Arbonne NutriMinC RE 9 Reveal Facial Scrub – The Bottomline
Based on the information collected, NutriMinC RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub appears consists of ingredients that are effective in combating maturing skin. However, NutriMinC RE9 Reveal Facial Scrub is more expensive than similar products that have common ingredients.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.