Arcona Desert Mist Review: Is It Really Effective?
Arcona Desert Mist Introduction
Arcona Desert Mist, US $32 for every 35 ml bottle, is an anytime, anywhere hydrating product that defends your skin from environmental causes of skin damage, including from cell damaging free radicals.
What Does Arcona Desert Mist Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has the capability to deliver for you and your skin the following benefits:
- Instantly enhance your skin’s moisture level as it simultaneously supports the restoration of optimal hydration levels
- Help your skin fight the irreversible cellular level damages caused by free radicals
- Promote the faster production of collagen and elastin fibers
- Stimulate enhanced skin regeneration and repair mechanisms to speed up and promote more efficient skin renewal
- Keep your skin well- hydrated to protect against manifesting signs of skin damage and aging
Arcona Desert Mist Manufacturer’s Detail
Arcona is a brand that was born out of a spa, started manufacturing its own brand of skin care, and eventually gained client demand — and, the rest, they say, is history. Arcona places pr emium on using only the best and freshest ingredients, delivered to its clients in the highest state of potency possible — all plant-based.
Working of Arcona Desert Mist
This product floods your skin with two types of beneficial ingredients, those arepowerful antioxidants and seriously moisture-enhancing ingredients. Long-term benefits are in the form of cell-revitalizing functions, matrix enhancing mechanisms, and revelation of your brighter overall complexion.
Arcona Desert Mist Ingredients
- Witch Hazel: Controls excess sebum production on-the-go, it helps regulate skin greasing to keep your skin surface light and bright
- Glycerin: A powerful skin conditioning and moisturizing agent, it delivers a significant surge of moisture to your skin every time you spray
- Mucin: Derived from snail mucus, this ingredient has captured the attention of the anti-aging niche in recent years for its strong ability to regenerate and turnover mature and damaged skin
- Vitamin E: Deep nourishes your skin, it also helps rebuild and refortify your skin’s protective outer barrier to keep moisture in as well as to better defend it from external causes of damage
- Glutathione: Contains strong antioxidants, it refreshes and revitalizes your skin as it simultaneously renders its astringent properties to lighten your overall skin tone
- L-Ascorbic Acid: Brings back your skin from dullness into life, this ingredient restores your skin’s healthy appearance
Arcona Desert Mist Pros
- This product may serve as a great summertime moisturizer but will probably not work well during the colder months for its watery and feather lite consistency.
- The formula may be used as a primer to prep your skin to receive your coverage cosmetics, and help keep your cover on for the rest of the day — no slips, no smudges.
- This product is ideal for use in very dry and humid weather.
Arcona Desert Mist Cons
- The packaging is disappointing as it does not dispense tiny droplets but, large squirts which can runoff your makeup.
- Arcona Desert Mist reviews are highly disarrayed that you probably won’t be able to tell how it can benefit your skin before you even try.
Arcona Desert Mist Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including witch hazel, ascorbic acid, and other botanical ingredients, are likely depending on your history of allergy.
Arcona Desert Mist must be sprayed at full arm’s length away from your face.
Arcona Desert Mist at least does not contain toxic chemical ingredients. Every container houses a power packed complex that you’ll love to love for their anti-aging properties. Still, this blend of ingredients would have been more beneficial for your skin in their cream or serum consistencies.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."