Arcona Eye Dew Plus Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
The imminent chapter of our lives when we start to age is often hard to swallow but, one which we can’t simply skip. If there’s anything we can be thankful about, it’s knowing that we live at a time when topical skincare creams and serums have become so advanced that we can all hope, time will come, when there absolutely will be no more need to have to take painful injections or go under the knife to get real, dramatic results that benefit our aging skin.
Arcona Eye Dew Plus- Does it really work?
Arcona Eye Dew Plus claims to be capable of fighting and reversing signs of skin aging around your eyes. Should you believe it or ditch it?
In raw fairness to the makers of Arcona Eye Dew Plus, this product appears to be carefully formulated based on the latest findings in skincare science. It particularly boasts that its formulation is infused with two key proprietary ingredients, Dermaxyl and Cavamax.
This product is indicated for mature, aging skin, for reinforcing the skin’s natural barriers to protect against the damaging effects of free radicals; for keeping skin better hydrated; for improving skin elasticity; and, bringing an overall brighter complexion around your eye area. Enjoy all of these skin benefits for $95 for every 0.4 oz. bottle.
What are the ingredients in Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
Arcona Eye Dew Plus is made from the following key ingredients:
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (Dermaxyl®), ups your skin’s amino acid content which, in turn, significantly boosts collagen and elastin production.
- Ceramide NG, Retinol (Cavamax®), stimulates resurfacing of newer, younger skin as old, dead, damaged skin cells are eliminated from your skin.
- Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Stearate, provide deep skin moisturization
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), energizes skin cells to facilitate skin repair and renewal, while simultaneously providing antioxidant protection.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However, it causes Redness to the skin.
How to apply Arcona Eye Dew Plus
Apply Arcona Eye Dew Plus on clean, dry skin only. Use twice daily for best results. Make sure to make sunscreen a regular part of your regimen for the full duration of product use, as it contains Vitamin A which can cause your skin to become more prone to sun damage.
Benefits of Arcona Eye Dew Plus
This product is made from a well-researched formulation.
Disadvantages of Arcona Eye Dew Plus
- It is unfortunate how this product is made with PEGs which can be toxic when it seeps into cracked skin, and also carcinogenic when combined with certain ingredients.
- This product also has a very limited availability and is currently only available in select stores and on through the product’s official website.
Final Verdict- Arcona Eye Dew Plus
Arcona Eye Dew Plus, although well formulated, may still be too steep for its $95 price tag. However, if it happens to deliver real benefits for your skin then it might be a good price to pay. But then, there are considerable side effects you should also weigh. Whoever said that beauty and youth were easy to attain?
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."