What is Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
The imminent chapter of our lives when we start to age is often hard to swallow but, one which we can’t simply skip. If there’s anything we can be thankful about, it’s knowing that we live at a time when topical skincare creams and serums have become so advanced that we can all hope, time will come, when there absolutely will be no more need to have to take painful injections or go under the knife to get real, dramatic results that benefit our aging skin.
Arcona Eye Dew Plus- Does it really work?
Arcona Eye Dew Plus claims to be capable of fighting and reversing signs of skin aging around your eyes. Should you believe it or ditch it?
In raw fairness to the makers of Arcona Eye Dew Plus, this product appears to be carefully formulated based on the latest findings in skincare science. It particularly boasts that its formulation is infused with two key proprietary ingredients, Dermaxyl and Cavamax.
This product is indicated for mature, aging skin, for reinforcing the skin’s natural barriers to protect against the damaging effects of free radicals; for keeping skin better hydrated; for improving skin elasticity; and, bringing an overall brighter complexion around your eye area. Enjoy all of these skin benefits for $95 for every 0.4 oz. bottle.
What are the ingredients in Arcona Eye Dew Plus?
Arcona Eye Dew Plus is made from the following key ingredients:
- Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 (Dermaxyl®), ups your skin’s amino acid content which, in turn, significantly boosts collagen and elastin production.
- Ceramide NG, Retinol (Cavamax®), stimulates resurfacing of newer, younger skin as old, dead, damaged skin cells are eliminated from your skin.
- Cholesteryl Oleyl Carbonate, Cholesteryl Nonanoate, Cholesteryl Stearate, provide deep skin moisturization
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), energizes skin cells to facilitate skin repair and renewal, while simultaneously providing antioxidant protection.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However, it causes Redness to the skin.
How to apply Arcona Eye Dew Plus
Apply Arcona Eye Dew Plus on clean, dry skin only. Use twice daily for best results. Make sure to make sunscreen a regular part of your regimen for the full duration of product use, as it contains Vitamin A which can cause your skin to become more prone to sun damage.
Benefits of Arcona Eye Dew Plus
This product is made from a well-researched formulation.
Disadvantages of Arcona Eye Dew Plus
- It is unfortunate how this product is made with PEGs which can be toxic when it seeps into cracked skin, and also carcinogenic when combined with certain ingredients.
- This product also has a very limited availability and is currently only available in select stores and on through the product’s official website.
Final Verdict- Arcona Eye Dew Plus
Arcona Eye Dew Plus, although well formulated, may still be too steep for its $95 price tag. However, if it happens to deliver real benefits for your skin then it might be a good price to pay. But then, there are considerable side effects you should also weigh. Whoever said that beauty and youth were easy to attain?